• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Nest

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
(Continuation of the Moonglow Series)

Starting at 7:30 pm Eastern on May 30th, 2014 through to June 1st, 2014.

Randomly timed encounters - day or night. Watch General Chat for clues and information.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
aw man..I'll be out of town all that weekend. :sad2:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hereby vote that the culmination of the consideracy be postponed until Saturday after 9 PM.

Because I'm all that matters, and I won't be available tonight or Sunday during the day.

Also, kudos on it being a nest. I'm glad my crazy ranting wasn't just for the benefit of the NSA transmitters implanted in my teeth.

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
My apologies. It seems that part of the event setup tonight did not work as planned. This will be fixed (I hope) in the next segments coming over the next 48 hours or so.