• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the MOTHER of all BATTLE CHICKEN threads (stats and pics)

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, thanks.

But can you even necro a sticky thread? Seems like the thread should be unstickied or locked if you're not supposed to post in it.

I will create a new thread next time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm oops :blushing: profound apologies, I picked it up from 'recent' and didn't notice it was a sticky. I will endeavour to be less careless in future.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My apologies for posting in a thread that has been sleeping for so long... but as it's a sticky I thought I'd add my questions here instead of starting a new one since most of the posted links and pictures no longer exist. Perhaps we can get some current pictures.

Would some one please confirm that there are 22 hues of battle chicken lizard, including 'plain'? Also, were the red and green ones added during December several years ago a permanent addition, or just something special for the season's festivities? I am embarking on a project to use the enhanced client's 'get hue' function to precisely ID all shades of eggs and picture them with the resulting lizard.

Unless of course this has already been done and my google skills failed (entirely possible). If so, link please! Either way, I want a full collection. I estimate I need 8 chicken coops to house one of each color.

Also... is it just me, or do some chicken lizards have a higher chance to lay than others? In my flock of starter hens, the same ones seem to consistently lay more often than others. One has yet to lay any egg at all. Perhaps it's a boy.

Thanks!

This picture of egg colors posted by Corwyn in this thread is still functional and probably accurate:

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My apologies for posting in a thread that has been sleeping for so long... but as it's a sticky I thought I'd add my questions here instead of starting a new one since most of the posted links and pictures no longer exist. Perhaps we can get some current pictures.

Would some one please confirm that there are 22 hues of battle chicken lizard, including 'plain'? Also, were the red and green ones added during December several years ago a permanent addition, or just something special for the season's festivities? I am embarking on a project to use the enhanced client's 'get hue' function to precisely ID all shades of eggs and picture them with the resulting lizard.

Unless of course this has already been done and my google skills failed (entirely possible). If so, link please! Either way, I want a full collection. I estimate I need 8 chicken coops to house one of each color.

Also... is it just me, or do some chicken lizards have a higher chance to lay than others? In my flock of starter hens, the same ones seem to consistently lay more often than others. One has yet to lay any egg at all. Perhaps it's a boy.

Thanks!

This picture of egg colors posted by Corwyn in this thread is still functional and probably accurate:

No idea on your color question, but I have a set of three chickens and the first one I feed regularly is the big egg layer. I thought the same thing you did, so tested it by rotating which one I was pulling out first. After a week, the new one I fed first became the big egg layer. I'm not sure the meaning other than something else affects it and it's not the chicken. Whichever one you're feeding first is the big one. It's all on a weekly rotation/timer.