• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "main" player-run event of 08'

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most Stratics readers will probably figure out what this may have in store. Some people have been named as "key figures" to the event to take place.

Crossing shard lines...defying sworn enemies! Possibly the largest scale event to take place in all of Catskills since "the old days".

Will you take up the call? Will you be a part of it? "Are you with us"?

Stay tuned for further details....

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times have I heard people say "I've done everything there is to do in UO". I can't even count. Well, so far I know of only 2 people who have attempted this...And only one of those two made it to the end.

What title may it give if you defeat it? I'm dying to know. Not much is known about this spawn. Most of what I've found is not posted on Stratics, but passed on by those who have attempted it.

No date is set as of yet...I hope anyone reading this will pass the word around.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe me...I'm no-where close to "best" I die to much for that title. Its more like "Bob your the corpse". hehe.

I hope to have a huge turnout. From what everyone has been telling me it simply can't be done with a single guild...or a handful of people. We (Catskills) will have to gather an "army" of about 40 players.

Once I have dates set (that will be voted upon, along with times) then I will post more about the event. Until then I'm going to do my best to get the word around about this massivly huge task. I even have plans to try to recruit players from other shards. Ya' know those character transfer tokens don't do no good collecting dust.

Thank you for the attention though SinDee.