• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event "The Love-Struck Mongbat" - 2/24, 7:30pm

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roughly two weeks ago…

“AAAAAAHH!” A woman’s scream rose above the mid-morning bustle of Britain, “It stole my CANDY!”
“It went that way!”
“No! My wife’s flowers!”
“Gah! Thieving little beast!”
“Guards! I pay my taxes, and no guards!?”
“The mongbat! He stole my Valentine’s Day present!”
“He’s headed for the moongate – someone stop him!”
“He escaped with all those flowers and chocolates…but what could a mongbat want with
them?”

Now…

The moongate next to the West Britain Bank shimmers and lets loose a magic squeal. Into the late hours of the day a familiar little mongbat steps into the small crowd that still had business to conduct at the Bank. Beaten and bloody, even those who recognized him and remembered his antics felt a twinge of pity. He hobbled back and forth on an injured leg, screeching a sad, mournful cry. He extended a small bony claw behind him, pointing to the gate he had just exited as tears began to fill his eyes…

~~~~~~~​
WHERE: Outside the EM Hall in Britain​
WHEN: 2/24 at 7:30pm EST​
A quick reminder for those who haven’t seen the schedule for February, or have not seen it since the time was changed – the event originally scheduled for 2/16 will be held Sunday, 2/24. “Orcs vs. Savages”, the event originally scheduled for tomorrow will be held at a later date.​

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Barnaby I got a pair of shoes stolen by a mongbat on v-day. Why were they on the dragon boss's body, I thought all event drops came into your backpack. Was this intended or an accident?

Last edited: