• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Long And Lonely Road From Despise To Despair.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Piotr submitted a new Article:

The Long And Lonely Road From Despise To Despair.

This story arises from an event, that normally would have gone unnoticed by, but was brought to my attention, as it happened in the forest around my library.

My library is located in a large tower only a stone's throw from Britain Cemetery. I've been based here for almost one and a half decade and it has been the starting point for countless adventures during the years.

I had just finished re-stringing my lute, when I heard a loud sigh. It came from the forest outside. I’ve heard this unmistakable sound hundreds of times before, so I knew immediately what it was.

As a young bard, I spend many hours in a dungeon a short distance from my home. You have probably been there yourself....
Read more about this article here...