• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The little things.

K

Karak

Hello,

Very new to these forums but have been playing UO for ages now. I've recently returned from AoC (Huge dissappointment) and have come to appreciate the small things that UO has to offer...buying drinks, being able to sit down on chairs etc etc etc...

I'm not sure if this is the forum to post suggestions and whatnot, but I was wondering if anyone else thought it'd be amazing to have sheaths/scabbards visible on our paperdolls? I know a lot of RPers would love the idea anyway. Not sure if this has been discussed before or how hard it'd be to implement...

Ahh well, just a little suggestion to be put in some box somewhere :)

C

cheerful

What about pulling a sword from your scabbard animation when you go into war mode! Truth is there are a ton of little things that could be added that the dev's will never have time to do.

K

Kiminality

What about pulling a sword from your scabbard animation when you go into war mode! Truth is there are a ton of little things that could be added that the dev's will never have time to do.
That actually happens in KR.

C

cheerful

Really? is it going to tempt me over...um maybe later.

L

Lilitu

If only they'd start fixing the "frighteningly" long list of bugs in KR.

K

Kiminality

Plenty of bugs in 2D, too.
We've all just grown used to them ;)

C

Coppelia

If only they'd start fixing the "frighteningly" long list of bugs in KR.
What frights me the most with KR is the animations. I don't really see the point to have a sword pulled from scabbard (which is a +) if a lot of the other animations are "/facepalm power". :/

As Kimi says, there are plenty of bugs in legacy client, even if we're used to them.