• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The little bird is at it again!!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Sara of Baja's Birthday!!!! Love you bunches hun!!

Bet you thought I forgot huh? lol

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! I'm glad you got it posted! I've been watching stratics today since I thought it was fitting that Ori got to say it first. Happy birthday, dear lady. I hope it's a wonderful one and that it's filled with memories that will make you smile for days to come. Stay warm and we'll be back home freezing right along with you in a couple days.

F

Frost Keats

And we'll all be celebrating Sara's Big day by drinking heavily, and staying up late....... Well those of us that don't have to work tommorow (BLAH!!!!). Happy birthday girl.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Birthday, Sara of Baja!

WildStar

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got home from dinner, and realized I forgot to shoot that little birdie with the memory!!!

Thank you, everyone! It's been a great day.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grin* I have a couple BB guns. I could make the trip over the mountain and we could do some target practice. :gun:

I'm glad you've had a wonderful day. You deserve nothing less. :hug:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grin* I have a couple BB guns. I could make the trip over the mountain and we could do some target practice.

EPP!! *looks for cover* :lick:

Can't catch me!!

*makes note not to log certain chars on for a while*