• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Lesser Wolfgang Ruby (Global Story Arc) 6-20-2015 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
From UOEM Baja Shard Facebook page posted 6/15/2015:

The Lesser Wolfgang Ruby...the hunt begins...

Hawkwind stood staring out of the window into the darkness. Turning to face his guest, he said, "The people of Baja fought bravely, they succeeded in gathering the Sapphire, I have no doubt that they will be triumphant in securing the second of the Gems." Turning back to the window, he spoke to his guest once more. "Now go, I shall send out the criers with news to meet with you and the journey shall begin for the Ruby."

As he stared through the window into the darkness, Hawkwind raised his eyes to the stars blinking in the night sky. How many more worlds of shattered beginnings were searching for the same thing? Enough to stop Minax before it was too late he hoped.

Turning once more, he pulled the heavy tasseled rope, ringing for the criers.....

Event: The Lesser Wolfgang Ruby
Date: June 20th, 2015
Time: 7pm PST/10pm EST
Meet: TBA

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From UOEM Baja Shard Facebook page posted 6/15/2015:

The Lesser Wolfgang Ruby...the hunt begins...

Hawkwind stood staring out of the window into the darkness. Turning to face his guest, he said, "The people of Baja fought bravely, they succeeded in gathering the Sapphire, I have no doubt that they will be triumphant in securing the second of the Gems." Turning back to the window, he spoke to his guest once more. "Now go, I shall send out the criers with news to meet with you and the journey shall begin for the Ruby."

As he stared through the window into the darkness, Hawkwind raised his eyes to the stars blinking in the night sky. How many more worlds of shattered beginnings were searching for the same thing? Enough to stop Minax before it was too late he hoped.

Turning once more, he pulled the heavy tasseled rope, ringing for the criers.....

Event: The Lesser Wolfgang Ruby
Date: June 20th, 2015
Time: 7pm PST/10pm EST
Meet: TBA
Yet another example of how humans somehow manage to mismanage everything and draw us into inane wars. (I seem to be channeling my inner Lindae here, be afraid, be very afraid)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*points above her post*