• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Legends Pvp Thread

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's just upset because the only time he sees me, he ends up seeing gray...

I

IRS

y u mad bro?

u mad u lost dsp last nite?
No anger here brah.. I didnt lose despise, I work nights =/ I do have to say, Ive played against pug since he was zergin it up w/ kissy on LA years ago an fingrunner is the weakest player hes ever had in LD.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad nobody in OF is even remotely close to being competent as a pvper. One day you might be able to assess pvp skill, on that day, nobody else will be playing UO and you'll have finally found the majority you need to believe you're even decent.

I

IRS

Too bad nobody in OF is even remotely close to being competent as a pvper. One day you might be able to assess pvp skill, on that day, nobody else will be playing UO and you'll have finally found the majority you need to believe you're even decent.
Youll never know, because when your group is fighting your in tram tryin to sell a castle in a swamp loaded w / spawn for 150 mill.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing as how the last post in this thread was 3-24-2011 and today is 4-24-2011. I'm gonna call it. Nothing more need be said, ding-dong Legends PvP and this thread are DEAD! LMAO :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

I

IRS

When there is pvp it has actually been fun, 4 factions with different guilds..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When there is pvp it has actually been fun, 4 factions with different guilds..
I haven't seen the O guys around.. but did crush some LGC last night.

Switched my mystic to a necro/mystic and am lovin it :thumbsup:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most !OF! are not active at all durring the week. I might log on once durring the week, but on the weekend we are more active.

This last weekend we had some battles vs LGC, and even LD. All fights ended in !OF! wins(that I saw at least. I can't speak of fights that happen when im not online).:thumbsup:

I play Astwihad.

All the fights this last weekend were very fun, So i don't wanna talk to much trash. Although, i will say LGC needs to be a lot more organized. There's no reason four of us should be able to win...that easily when the numbers are not on our side.

Whoever sunorc(stealther), and takashi dragon(stealth archer) are you kids are jokes! You kids die quickly, then complain about our one stealthing/DS mage...while playing stealthers and having the numbers. It's rather comical.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird, I haven't seen !OF! win a fight since I've been to this shard.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird, I haven't seen !OF! win a fight since I've been to this shard.
You must be one of the LD who only fights when you have a ten person advantage.

The only one in LD with balls enough to fight is aeyko. And everyone knows his past:loser:

LD's version of fighting. Number advantage and grinders. Shoot, LGC provide a better fight open field than LD...and that's horrid.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be one of the LD who only fights when you have a ten person advantage.

The only one in LD with balls enough to fight is aeyko. And everyone knows his past:loser:

LD's version of fighting. Number advantage and grinders. Shoot, LGC provide a better fight open field than LD...and that's horrid.
If you're saying I won't log in and run around yew gate by myself while anywhere from 3-9 OJs chasing me then yea.. that isn't fun to me.

If you're saying I don't log in and spam for someone to duel me mage 5.. then yea, that isn't fun to me either.

I will log in and PvP on any of the 7 servers that I play, wherever there is PvP. That is why I play UO.

The only time we really outnumber anybody and actually play in a grinder by choice is if we are doing a harrower.

Otherwise.. we are raiding other peoples spawns and pushing INTO a grinder. We, as a guild, never work up champ spawns from start to finish (aside from the occasional harrower).

There are a few of us that will solo spawns to farm scrolls and replicas, but when that happens we never have a grinder.. because we're working the spawn.

I can't even remember the last time I saw OF in game. It is like you guys as a guild collectively changed your playing schedule so you can play UO before LD gets on which is usually post 7:00 p.m. CST.

I

IRS

If you're saying I won't log in and run around yew gate by myself while anywhere from 3-9 OJs chasing me then yea.. that isn't fun to me.

If you're saying I don't log in and spam for someone to duel me mage 5.. then yea, that isn't fun to me either.

I will log in and PvP on any of the 7 servers that I play, wherever there is PvP. That is why I play UO.

The only time we really outnumber anybody and actually play in a grinder by choice is if we are doing a harrower.

Otherwise.. we are raiding other peoples spawns and pushing INTO a grinder. We, as a guild, never work up champ spawns from start to finish (aside from the occasional harrower).

There are a few of us that will solo spawns to farm scrolls and replicas, but when that happens we never have a grinder.. because we're working the spawn.

I can't even remember the last time I saw OF in game. It is like you guys as a guild collectively changed your playing schedule so you can play UO before LD gets on which is usually post 7:00 p.m. CST.
Gonna go out on a limb an say your very new to LD... I play when Im not working, not when pug txts me an tells me to log in an where to field.. just sayin

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So, basically you admitted to being just another number in LD's ranks.

Raiding some ones spawn is hardly a fight. For the most part people working a spawn are on their spawners, thus making them a 2 seconds kill. Personally I don't consider that a very fun fight. I guess you do though:lol:

No, I don't spawn either. Infact there's only three !OF! members that really do spawn. Most of that is solo too.

collectively change our playing schedule? LOL, the only guild i ever remember doing that was ^X^, and they did it to avoid !O!.

You should be thanking god most of the original !O! currently does not play, or is inactive. We've made your precious guild disband 5+ times throughout the years. We've beaten LD to the point that they still refuse to open field fight. I know you're newish to LD, but you should learn its history.

But yeah, I prefer fighting people outnumbered. You're right though, we all have different play styles.

B

Brother Von Doom

If your guild needs a hand hook me up with faction points and I will join up

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, basically you admitted to being just another number in LD's ranks.

Raiding some ones spawn is hardly a fight. For the most part people working a spawn are on their spawners, thus making them a 2 seconds kill. Personally I don't consider that a very fun fight. I guess you do though:lol:

No, I don't spawn either. Infact there's only three !OF! members that really do spawn. Most of that is solo too.

collectively change our playing schedule? LOL, the only guild i ever remember doing that was ^X^, and they did it to avoid !O!.

You should be thanking god most of the original !O! currently does not play, or is inactive. We've made your precious guild disband 5+ times throughout the years. We've beaten LD to the point that they still refuse to open field fight. I know you're newish to LD, but you should learn its history.

But yeah, I prefer fighting people outnumbered. You're right though, we all have different play styles.
I'm impressed, you actually sound like you believe your own load of ****.

B

Brother Von Doom

Seems evident that this shard sucks. Nevermind on looking for a guild I'll try a west coast shard. But if anyone ever wants to fight for gold message me here or reply in my post. I'll fight for free on tc.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm impressed, you actually sound like you believe your own load of ****.
It's the truth. Why shouldn't I believe it?

Brother Von Doom said:
Seems evident that this shard sucks. Nevermind on looking for a guild I'll try a west coast shard. But if anyone ever wants to fight for gold message me here or reply in my post. I'll fight for free on tc.
This shard is a big hit or miss. If you actually were looking for a guild personally I don't think you went about it in the right way. i'd advice not going west coast though since...well west coast currently sucks. The two best action packed shards are ATL, and GL. That's where I'd recommend looking. most of us on legends just play here some because it's our roots...

V

Vyal

why you got to talk **** about my shard?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at that, you actually came out of your house. Didn't know you guys left your house.

P

PCByproduct

I don't play anymore, and not played for awhile....but i think it's prolly still safe to assume that PVP has only become even worse than what it was when I left...

People please post more pics, and put a story to them. I jump on the forums from year to year, and it's nice to see names and battle scenes. Don't be afraid to post pics of fights you lose too. some of the best pics are the grey screen ones!
FTFY!! Nah, just added some modifications...

I see.....psn fields, para fields, MA, harm, MA x 20....so it's back to small mana dumps again? hehe...dueling must be boring...

I do see a lot of faction shots, though? Factions are back alive? What have they done to revive it? Anything like it used to be pre pub-16?

P

PCByproduct

Since Character Transfers came out, no single shard can ever truly "suck". One day, it might...next day...it won't... You younger kiddos wouldn't know that, though.

Also, as RL's PKer said...some come to Legends for nostalgic reasons. Good "base" of people on Legends. Big PVP shard? Nah, not for a long time, I'm guessing.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LGC showed they still know how to lose any harrower they pop.

Thanks guys...

And people wonder why Evil Lord SMuRFY doesn't go to harrowers... Why bother? Killing you guys is a much easier way to take scrolls.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, after chasing Craice all the way down to Server line in yew where he died, I was challenged to a 10m pure mage duel. I accepted, and we agreed on terms....

40mins+ later he was still a no show. Just a heads up people, don't waste your time on this character. He's all talk, no show. You'll just end up sitting at farms waiting like a fool.

Also, so the cheater police can relax...what i whited out isn't a cheat. it improves your ping. I just don't wanna help out enemy guilds on such a thing. If they want it, they can go do some research!

T

the real bigworm

Just got back 2 uo looking for some pvp info. someone please icq me 250350913

T

the real bigworm

can somebody in minax help me with faction pts. I got 114k nd still only lvl 9. i cant pvp here till i get lvl 10 :{

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can somebody in minax help me with faction pts. I got 114k nd still only lvl 9. i cant pvp here till i get lvl 10 :{
Your chars lucky to be rank 9 with only 114k points. I think rank 10 is over 1mil in points.

Best bet is to see if TB or COM will let ya kill em' once. Takes way to long to spam points over a mil.

I miss it being rank 10 at 5 points....so lame!

T

the real bigworm

Your chars lucky to be rank 9 with only 114k points. I think rank 10 is over 1mil in points.

Best bet is to see if TB or COM will let ya kill em' once. Takes way to long to spam points over a mil.

I miss it being rank 10 at 5 points....so lame!
Ya i tried that im up to 450k but still no luck :<. nobody wants 2 help meeee

V

Vyal

If you played from where I was at all I saw was a corrupted event and idiot EM's.

CriticalPoint kills my thief, BTW the guy was running some hacks. He saw me invis with 120 stealth, followed me over server lines and thru gates and teleporters while I was stealthing knowing exactly where I was at..the way the EM's do. I get on another character kill him, mind you he is in LD. 15 min later Helios pops on and starts talking about come to yew gate blah blah blah some event that no one planned for. So I go to my house as soon as I step into the gate I see Helios surrounded by 6 people from LD. Sitting there in a circle not but seconds later before I could get to the house its 6 v 1 on my thief. So now the EMs are saying the event will start in 5 min so I get on another character kill criticalpoint again he starts saying ooo I was afk but the guy was chugging cures, and hp pots.. ok so now the event should be 3 min away OMG but wait now all of a sudden it doesnt start for 20 minutes since the guy from LD is now in stat and has to wait it out.
All I saw was BS. Anytime 1v1, helios your trash dude.

BTW there is never that many people from LD on usually just Gurk and your going to tell me they all just logged on and knew before everyone else there was going to be a pvp event (that was not planned & noone knew about) Right and im the f'n easter bunny to incase you didnt know.

I was very upset to see that this EM was clearly either in LD or helping them, and if you have not played Legends forever like me let me tell ya. LD are the biggest cheaters, hackers, scammers out there. I have heard of them stealing accounts, they used to run death cams when the shard was big, twinkie stole everything from my castle at one point, pug uses every hack in the book, you want to know the first time I heard of speeder programs was when I was in that guild and they all used it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you played from where I was at all I saw was a corrupted event and idiot EM's.

CriticalPoint kills my thief, BTW the guy was running some hacks. He saw me invis with 120 stealth, followed me over server lines and thru gates and teleporters while I was stealthing knowing exactly where I was at..the way the EM's do. I get on another character kill him, mind you he is in LD. 15 min later Helios pops on and starts talking about come to yew gate blah blah blah some event that no one planned for. So I go to my house as soon as I step into the gate I see Helios surrounded by 6 people from LD. Sitting there in a circle not but seconds later before I could get to the house its 6 v 1 on my thief. So now the EMs are saying the event will start in 5 min so I get on another character kill criticalpoint again he starts saying ooo I was afk but the guy was chugging cures, and hp pots.. ok so now the event should be 3 min away OMG but wait now all of a sudden it doesnt start for 20 minutes since the guy from LD is now in stat and has to wait it out.
All I saw was BS. Anytime 1v1, helios your trash dude.

BTW there is never that many people from LD on usually just Gurk and your going to tell me they all just logged on and knew before everyone else there was going to be a pvp event (that was not planned & noone knew about) Right and im the f'n easter bunny to incase you didnt know.

I was very upset to see that this EM was clearly either in LD or helping them, and if you have not played Legends forever like me let me tell ya. LD are the biggest cheaters, hackers, scammers out there. I have heard of them stealing accounts, they used to run death cams when the shard was big, twinkie stole everything from my castle at one point, pug uses every hack in the book, you want to know the first time I heard of speeder programs was when I was in that guild and they all used it.
LOL - wow you have a skewed view of what happened.

There was 6 LD total in ventrilo. I scouted Chesapeake and Atlantic. Legends was next on my list of shards to scout. FYI - we play every server with a reasonable population.

While scouting, an EM says in gen chat "blues go to em hall for PvP event". I ask them why only blues are allowed to a PvP event, and helios responds by saying all reds to go yew moongate.

I tell everyone in vent to get on Legends for a PvP event. They do. You tried to stealth too close to an elf, and became revealed at yew gate on your ****ty theif. Matt (rire grist) got you on tracking right away. We didn't follow you through moongates, or across server lines dumbass. You ran about 14 screens to the north east and we got a para on you, and you had no box so you died. Yea, thats right, you died on one of the easiest templates to live on.

Next, criticalpoint went AFK and we went to brit to get a circle. Only after everyone was gone did you come out and attack him on a beetle/mare tamer. When I came back through the gate he died, and he was afk.

Then we chased your joke of an archer tamer. You, being bad and not smart, ran about 6 screens east and logged out to retrieve your beetle. By the time you logged back in you were being para spammed (again with no box).

Then the PvP event started and we killed all of the blues quite easily. After they (and you) die, the cries of cheats and hax roared as loud as ever.

Please Vyal, continue to let your e-tears stream on the forum.

V

Vyal

Im telling you what I saw. I live at yew gate mmkay I have for years before anyone even knew who you even are and as far as I know your just some no name pvp they recruited to scam your stuff. Second I watched as the people from LD logged in EM Helios shows up, then he starts spamming. The people in LD knew where to meet helios and where he was before the event even started. Every event in fel that helios has ran has been slated for LD to win. Everyone knows it Lynk.
Second I did not go to the event. I have not joined the chat channel and I am getting off this crappy shard as soon as I can. I been more then willing to help every single person on the shard out. One thing I am not going to do is sit around here and watch helios have these events in fel that he and LD pretty control.
And no you never scout legends dont pull that ****. I run spawns all day long stealing things and not once in the past 3 weeks have I saw you or anyone else from LD other then Pimpin.
Not to mention the fact that criticalpoint was cheating since the moment I saw him in fel then when he dies there is this event that no one plans for or knows about but the 6 LD sitting at yew gate before the event was even announced.

BTW I was talking about when Critical point chased my thief around destard, over server lines out of destard, into terra, out of terra, into the star room.. non stop running so there is no way for him to keep up and track at the same time since you do have to stop to click the button to track but even still I have 120 stealth. He wont be able to track 100% everytime, and over server lines? running? So I get on Jes kill him and next thing you know theres a event basically LD versus the shard. Ya Helios kiss my ass.
The next event should be Helios and LD going to the yew gate and mesanna coming on giving helios the boot and banning that entire guild.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im telling you what I saw. I live at yew gate mmkay I have for years before anyone even knew who you even are and as far as I know your just some no name pvp they recruited to scam your stuff. Second I watched as the people from LD logged in EM Helios shows up, then he starts spamming. The people in LD knew where to meet helios and where he was before the event even started. Every event in fel that helios has ran has been slated for LD to win. Everyone knows it Lynk.
Second I did not go to the event. I have not joined the chat channel and I am getting off this crappy shard as soon as I can. I been more then willing to help every single person on the shard out. One thing I am not going to do is sit around here and watch helios have these events in fel that he and LD pretty control.
And no you never scout legends dont pull that ****. I run spawns all day long stealing things and not once in the past 3 weeks have I saw you or anyone else from LD other then Pimpin.
Not to mention the fact that criticalpoint was cheating since the moment I saw him in fel then when he dies there is this event that no one plans for or knows about but the 6 LD sitting at yew gate before the event was even announced.

BTW I was talking about when Critical point chased my thief around destard, over server lines out of destard, into terra, out of terra, into the star room.. non stop running so there is no way for him to keep up and track at the same time since you do have to stop to click the button to track but even still I have 120 stealth. He wont be able to track 100% everytime, and over server lines? running? So I get on Jes kill him and next thing you know theres a event basically LD versus the shard. Ya Helios kiss my ass.
The next event should be Helios and LD going to the yew gate and mesanna coming on giving helios the boot and banning that entire guild.
A pvp event on Legends? no way.

I wish I'd of known. It would have been nice to win an event prize.

As for LD cheating, I've fought them plenty Vyal. I've fought you plenty in the past too. Now, i'm not saying they don't run anything...because lets face facts 98% of the fel community runs the same thing. I know of nothing that can keep someone tracked 100% of the time. I'm guessing it was just dumb luck.

Mind you...I don't play a stealther at all. Although I've fought plenty of stealthers in the past, and have used the human passive track plenty to track them down and kill them. I mean...come on guilds like ^X^, C|D,LGC used to play legends. 80% of those guilds were stealthers lol.

As for lynk...isn't there a rock you should be under? I've heard you guys like to mention my name in chat when I'm not online? I'm sorry I cannot devote hours upon hours of play time to keep your egos at bay.

It's odd lynk that you talk as much trash as you do. You're easily the worst pvper LD has.

I've given credit to LD in the past for having some decent pvpers, but you're not one of them. Remember your place Lynk.

Oh, and before you come at me with some BS lynk...go back to the LA pvp thread where you let your mouth run before.

lol at :loser:'s who play this game 24/7, and play like b*****s.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A pvp event on Legends? no way.

I wish I'd of known. It would have been nice to win an event prize.

As for LD cheating, I've fought them plenty Vyal. I've fought you plenty in the past too. Now, i'm not saying they don't run anything...because lets face facts 98% of the fel community runs the same thing. I know of nothing that can keep someone tracked 100% of the time. I'm guessing it was just dumb luck.

Mind you...I don't play a stealther at all. Although I've fought plenty of stealthers in the past, and have used the human passive track plenty to track them down and kill them. I mean...come on guilds like ^X^, C|D,LGC used to play legends. 80% of those guilds were stealthers lol.

As for lynk...isn't there a rock you should be under? I've heard you guys like to mention my name in chat when I'm not online? I'm sorry I cannot devote hours upon hours of play time to keep your egos at bay.

It's odd lynk that you talk as much trash as you do. You're easily the worst pvper LD has.

I've given credit to LD in the past for having some decent pvpers, but you're not one of them. Remember your place Lynk.

Oh, and before you come at me with some BS lynk...go back to the LA pvp thread where you let your mouth run before.

lol at :loser:'s who play this game 24/7, and play like b*****s.
Any server you want, lets use a broker. Full template, no pets, no fields, no summons.

You're a chump, and I don't even know your characters names to call them out in gen chat.

As for Vyal, yumad?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any server you want, lets use a broker. Full template, no pets, no fields, no summons.

You're a chump, and I don't even know your characters names to call them out in gen chat.
No need for a broker. I've nothing to bet in the means of golds, or items. I don't play enough to collect gold, and never roll on scrolls since I have no need.

If you want to bet we can bet our right to post on stratics. If I lose, I'll no longer post on stratics at all. If you lose you no longer post.

I'm fine with no pets/summons/fields. I do not agree on showing up on any template. I've no intention of fighting a dexxer template at all.

Mage template vs mage template. I also would like to say no pre-cast, magic reflect, no poisoning, no protection, and no scribe. Oh, and you can't show up in one of those new beserker suits.

Agree or no? If you agree we can try and figure out a date and time. I work 7am-7pm monday- friday. Weekends would work best for me. If it needs be i can make an effort to log on some time after 9pm on a week day though.

I'm leaning towards Legends or LS for the duels.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need for a broker. I've nothing to bet in the means of golds, or items. I don't play enough to collect gold, and never roll on scrolls since I have no need.

If you want to bet we can bet our right to post on stratics. If I lose, I'll no longer post on stratics at all. If you lose you no longer post.

I'm fine with no pets/summons/fields. I do not agree on showing up on any template. I've no intention of fighting a dexxer template at all.

Mage template vs mage template. I also would like to say no pre-cast, magic reflect, no poisoning, no protection, and no scribe. Oh, and you can't show up in one of those new beserker suits.

Agree or no? If you agree we can try and figure out a date and time. I work 7am-7pm monday- friday. Weekends would work best for me. If it needs be i can make an effort to log on some time after 9pm on a week day though.

I'm leaning towards Legends or LS for the duels.
Sure, maybe we could find Doc Brown, jump in the delorian, and go back to 1999 for your duel request.

I kinda figured you'd back down.

Oh well.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, maybe we could find Doc Brown, jump in the delorian, and go back to 1999 for your duel request.

I kinda figured you'd back down.

Oh well.
I offered the most basic, and common rule sets for a duel.

If you cannot accept those rules I don't know what to tell you. it's not like I'm asking you to come and attempt to pure mage me. You can play any type of mage template as long as there is no DP, precast,no protection, or magic reflect casted. I'll tell ya what, i'll let ya rock scribe.

I'm not going to waste my time fighting a dp/thrower/ninja throwing stars, and hits 2/3 shots everytime.

Grow a pair already Lynk.

I mean....I'm allowing you potions even. That eliminates any chance of being poison cycled....come on man, don't be skerd.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Man, Its nice to see that when Vyal dies he still complains about everyone cheating and basically everyone else whos better than him (which is everyone) is a cheater.

This game is beyond horrible.

V

Vyal

Man, Its nice to see that when Vyal dies he still complains about everyone cheating and basically everyone else whos better than him (which is everyone) is a cheater.

This game is beyond horrible.
This made my morning :danceb::danceb::danceb:

V

Vyal

O I like when they drop in a split second. The bar goes from full to green then you see a glimmer of red text and then they are dead all within a second. Those are my fav kills...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O I like when they drop in a split second. The bar goes from full to green then you see a glimmer of red text and then they are dead all within a second. Those are my fav kills...
You killed someone?

The game must have gone to complete **** if you managed to kill someone.

V

Vyal

LOL, thats after I killed them all and took a spawn off 5 of them. I think they live in another world or something.

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again, pvp on legends is picking up a little bit and there has been some good fights to write about. Obviously being in LGC my reports will not be biased in anyway... and my pvp math will be as accurate as possible.

Mon. June 12 - Tues. June 13 (early morning b/c alot of us don't sleep?)

Still alot of back and forth over the sigils which is good, we take them to get fights primarily. Today was nice because numbers were close for most of the day. Mostly even on the battles "won", till late night.

Late night fight sequence:

Good ol Dirty D was running into base when she said in vent, "Crap I just ran into a para field. Minax must be here." We recalled in happy not to find a bunch of guards waiting for us this time. OF had about 8 (*4*) guys/gals in the base just starting to take the sigils. Our 2 (*5*) brave guildies rushed in to stop them. A fight was underway, luckily it seemed we caught them off guard and made short work of most of them. One however was luckier than most... In an extremely impressive manner, Living Legend was able to run out of the base, through all the para fields, all the way to the healers hut with maybe 10 life left and make it out with the Brit sigil. All in all their raid had been successful. Congratulations were given and after the sigil was reset we stole it back and waited for them to come again. OF is a tenacious bunch and we knew they would be back shorty.

A Living legend then said goodnight. Not too many seconds later we spotted Gandalf and Godblessyou around town. LGC was seemingly still in battle frenzy mode and scattered to fight. Godblessyou went down quickly, but came back as Jetch. At this point we knew they would be back for certain ( PvP tip: Don't chase 1 guy). Unfortunately the Bloodlust was still upon us and we failed to all fall back to the keep before guards were put up, cutting off some LGC from making it into the base in time ( PvP tip 2: Always have your faction runes stocked).
OF had about 10 (*5*) in the base versus our 3 (*3-4*) and we couldn't keep them from entering before reinforcements came. In the distance I distinctly heard the ownage train comming and driving it was Living legend (while asleep in his bed!). We were beat and OF was successful again for the night.

After getting out of stat we attempted to clear guards but ran into a mini fight with OF guys still hanging around.
PvP tip 3: Don't fight in town when you are mostly all red, you can't x-heal... it will end badly.

Fun fights, looking forward to more.

MVP of the night: Legends while asleep in bed pvping like a champ.