• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Legends Pvp Thread

D

Donuts // Rose

Donuts... Yes you have, and on multiple occasions. It's like this OF disease where only OF thinks we are some huge guild. We play many shards and against various sized guilds. OF is the only guild that consistently outnumbers us, loses, and then accuses us of being a zerg afterwards. Everyone else just admits they lost to a smaller group.
FALSE :lol:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No its true, I've been at raids where we had 8 and raided a larger force of OF. I have to hold a tissue up to my screen to absorb the moisture from people crying so hard in gen chat about a zerg.

The truth is, every time I've been a part of a raid to OF your people seem to panic and scatter and the few that do what they are supposed to do get rolled quickly to 5 or 6 hail storms.

D

Donuts // Rose

Comon now. 2v how ever many are in that pic plus two. Comooooon. ;)
LOL :heart:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you tried to fight us...

Pssst... Donuts... Don't post pictures of your field hack....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha! Keep an eye on that. we don't need you being banned from the forums for some silly thing like that.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk sounds familiar but I think hes drank the LD coolaid......and btw I see static in map, is that "THE" static you know the one with the small p v p.

btw hows everyone doing?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk sounds familiar but I think hes drank the LD coolaid......and btw I see static in map, is that "THE" static you know the one with the small p v p.

btw hows everyone doing?

Did ya ever make your way down to SWF Bob? Do I have to worry about ya being my neighbor now?

I

IRS

Yup.. first push = fail.. 2nd push = all your scrolls..
Fing who are you again?

D

Donuts // Rose

Yup.. first push = fail.. 2nd push = all your scrolls..
Fing who are you again?
Too funny, because you failed 2nd push too. And whata bout that fail raid last night? OF is goin down the tube face it. Not to mention you rarely play so don't talk D:

I

IRS

Too funny, because you failed 2nd push too. And whata bout that fail raid last night? OF is goin down the tube face it. Not to mention you rarely play so don't talk D:
Whatever push it was we killed the coon and got all the scrolls.. the failed raid was indeed that, a failed raid.. OF going down the tubes? dude we started OF w/ 3 people raiding spawns.. we have roughly 10-13 now.. as you know its just as much fun pvping w/ 2 other people than it is 10-13..

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see how you figure !OF! is going down the tubes. The core of !OF! is fully intact. Those who are valued to the core of !OF! are still members.

The members of !OF! who left for E*F were only in the guild a few weeks, and some for a few months. The only ones who left that are a loss to !OF! are Nick and Rayen. I enjoyed BSing with Fenix in vent, but he only plays a few weeks before he quits the game again for months. We still BS in ICQ.

As for DJ not playing often...well some people have family, jobs, and an education that come before an online game. Not everyone can commit as much time as you, southern, boxus, and Ven do to UO.

I look forward to four way fights between !OF!/L*D/LGC, and the new guild E*F. Hopefully our battles will be epic enough to attract pvpers back to Legends.

B

Boxus

RL's? You claim i have so much commitment, yet i work 50 hours a week, and work on a different time zone. i am 5/6 hours ahead of you guys meaning i cant be on most prime time fights.

So check your facts.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RL's? You claim i have so much commitment, yet i work 50 hours a week, and work on a different time zone. i am 5/6 hours ahead of you guys meaning i cant be on most prime time fights.

So check your facts.
TBH I really don't know how often you play, Nor do I care. I just assumed you play 24/7 considering how serious you take this game. Every time you die it's followed with a 2 hour hissy fit in chat.

A

A Bad Player

Looks like its the same bad people in the same denial as before. Does OF still run 9 dexxers deep and lose open field to 3 LD? Going to play again in a couple weeks and heard Legends died again!

Anyway, Lynk is cute.

Dangel is ugly.

Donuts doesn't ever call me anymore.

I

IRS

Looks like its the same bad people in the same denial as before. Does OF still run 9 dexxers deep and lose open field to 3 LD? Going to play again in a couple weeks and heard Legends died again!

Anyway, Lynk is cute.

Dangel is ugly.

Donuts doesn't ever call me anymore.
Im guessing your old school, because LD hasnt beat anyone open field.. grinder yeah, open field? lol cute.. almost as cute as u thinking 3 LD would travel to fel alone

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aeyko and I are the best 2 man team on the shard open field... Of course, with OF hiding in houses and guardzones, you probably wouldn't know.

I

IRS

Aeyko and I are the best 2 man team on the shard open field... Of course, with OF hiding in houses and guardzones, you probably wouldn't know.
lol I just spit my coffee out.. Someone's been watching way too many Charlie Sheen motiviational vids an I believe its you fingRUNNER .. btw sweetie, OF is factions, as is LD, so how is anyone hiding in gz? Ill give you a couple days to think about that one.

A

A Bad Player

Im guessing your old school, because LD hasnt beat anyone open field.. grinder yeah, open field? lol cute.. almost as cute as u thinking 3 LD would travel to fel alone
It hasn't been that long. I was there as Maxim McStuddly or more recently Big Nasty Nerd. I mean hell, I don't think I've ever been in a guild that could lose 5 people 2v8 in Minax base to just me and Azn.

Sure I was part of a few losses, but none of them were numerous nor completely embarrassing like how we would shut you guys down wave after wave. Having 5 different backup characters on one shard must be nice. I'd do that if I was used to being statted 4 times a night.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It hasn't been that long. I was there as Maxim McStuddly or more recently Big Nasty Nerd. I mean hell, I don't think I've ever been in a guild that could lose 5 people 2v8 in Minax base to just me and Azn.

Sure I was part of a few losses, but none of them were numerous nor completely embarrassing like how we would shut you guys down wave after wave. Having 5 different backup characters on one shard must be nice. I'd do that if I was used to being statted 4 times a night.
LOL 2v8? There's a BS story if I ever read it. Funny thing is I was there, and remember you kids crying in chat after saying we had 8.

The way it really went down-

A KOVF faction theif went to minax base, and was kill by WHAT the and nerd. He did not return after dying on his thief. Shane recalls in and dies 1 vs 2. I arrive and rez shane up, and soon after Lee recalls in and joins us. At this time it's a 2 vs 3(yes we had the three). Now at this point we are doing nothing but running you guys down. A drizzle shows up(COM faction), I dunno if he was with you or not but he was there.

2 vs 8 will never happen. Even more so if azn is WHAT THE. he's one of the worst dread archers I've seen. You were nothing special either if I remember. I mean you didn't stop to cross heal WHAT THE while I chain para spammed him and Lee AIed his face in...

But yeah2 vs 8rolleyes:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well RLs you did para gank him 2v8 so i mean, um yea!

love ya kid!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well RLs you did para gank him 2v8 so i mean, um yea!

love ya kid!
We should make babies.

Omnicron actually knows what it's like fighting 2 vs a **** ton. Because we actually did it vs LD at a castle event. I think we dropped just about every single LD member at least 2 times. Sampson was really the only one that gave the two of us problems at that fight. The rest of LD sat infront of the castle casting non stop para fields+ bolas to prevent two people from walking all over them. You have to miss the days before all this mysticism junk came into play. Now all kids do is spam cleansing wind(heals through almost anything...accept mortal) making it hard for small crews to run over the zergs.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO pvp is weak sauce, bottled up and packaged with ****.

I

IRS

I dont know the name, but log in when there isnt 14 of LD on, an youll get very used to being statted 4 times a night.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people think that because they have a "cool" name they are great at pvp. Big Nasty Nerd dosnt make you good. Im not saying, im just saying.

Honestly though, I havnt played in years so I dont know. Im just trolling.

A

A Bad Player

All I saw from Omnicrons reply was that he must think I have a cool name. Thanks!

Its basically irrelevant to argue about fights that happened months ago. I'll forget the fact that we walled in 3 separate people while you guys tried to overrun us (all of which died), not including Shane at the beginning.

Its ok that you don't think I'm special RL's. Its not like I played an outdated necro against a guild of mystics that did nothing but plague ma/nb while pinging 100+ at best.. well I guess I did ;x

Your guild got dominated on legends whenever I was there.
They got dominated on Chessy (did you bring nothing but archers and stealthers?)
I only briefly ran into you guys on Atl before moving, but see above for results!

A

A Bad Player

On a complete sidenote, I left just before they made the mystic changes. Did they alter mystic that much? I got tired of fighting nothing but the plague ma/nb stuff. Are people happy with the amount of change or is it still laaaaaame?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play a necro mage...and in the past for years I played scribe mages(tank-scribe/necro scribe/ninja scribe/wrestle scribe). Trust me...I know how ya felt about mystic mages. That nether bolt/magic arrow crap was lame. Luckily people cannot spam that **** anymore. I'm not going to deny we had our members who abused the MA/NB, but so did every guild in all of UO.

I've only been to three fights since coming back, but there are still a lot of mystic mages jumping in protection spamming cleansing wind. It's not as bad as before...but still super lame.

Lets face facts, UO is lame suace pvp anymore. The only reason I jump online at all in UO is to BS with the !OF! members. It's a good group to hang with in Vent. Even the belacheat fan is cool.....:lol:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That nether bolt/magic arrow crap was lame. Luckily people cannot spam that **** anymore.
Last I checked you could if you used scrolls for the magic arrow, that was right after they "fixed" it though.

Let the gayness resume on Legends!

I

IRS

Your guild got dominated on legends whenever I was there.
They got dominated on Chessy (did you bring nothing but archers and stealthers?)
I only briefly ran into you guys on Atl before moving, but see above for results!
Well big nasty nerd you must be the player that turns the fight for LD then, Id advise pug to move you up on the contact list of people to call when his guild is getting their ass beat. Chessy? I have one char there that is a mage , an whatever we were there it was enough to make pug run to bams guild before LD was ran off the shard. Like you said tho, that was months ago. Glad to see a player of your caliber coming back to the game.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think we ever lost a fight on chessy, at least none that I've seen. I love how these OF kids make claims like they're good pvpers. Across the east coast, nobody has heard of any of them and they never seem to win fights that anyone has witnessed.

A

A Bad Player

Well big nasty nerd you must be the player that turns the fight for LD then, Id advise pug to move you up on the contact list of people to call when his guild is getting their ass beat. Chessy? I have one char there that is a mage , an whatever we were there it was enough to make pug run to bams guild before LD was ran off the shard. Like you said tho, that was months ago. Glad to see a player of your caliber coming back to the game.
When players like Arthur leave your guild with the reason being "I want to be in a guild that can actually compete on a shard with as little competition as Chessy" then I don't think you're statement holds water. LD was never run off the shard lol. Pug had disagreements with the heads of UHOH over other shard stuff. They joined with minax just to **** off UHOH. You guys sat in a house and xferred to what, LS? Notice LD is still there as LUB.

You misunderstand what I say anyway. Don't confuse any of this for some kind of ego lol. My only points were when it comes to playing smart and winning a majority of fights across multiple shards, thats our guild. Anyone that played with me would vouch that I was a top asset. Difference between pvp god ego and being a smart, good team player!

A

A Bad Player

I play a necro mage...and in the past for years I played scribe mages(tank-scribe/necro scribe/ninja scribe/wrestle scribe). Trust me...I know how ya felt about mystic mages. That nether bolt/magic arrow crap was lame. Luckily people cannot spam that **** anymore. I'm not going to deny we had our members who abused the MA/NB, but so did every guild in all of UO.

I've only been to three fights since coming back, but there are still a lot of mystic mages jumping in protection spamming cleansing wind. It's not as bad as before...but still super lame.

Lets face facts, UO is lame suace pvp anymore. The only reason I jump online at all in UO is to BS with the !OF! members. It's a good group to hang with in Vent. Even the belacheat fan is cool.....:lol:
Ya I had more fun trying to play the off the wall kinda temps. The one I was running just before quitting was an Alchy bokuto mage. Hands down one of the most hilarious temps I'd ever played, even without being able to chuck exp pots. But when you run circles around a bok mystic dexxy til he's dumb enough to run between houses and theres literally nothing you can do to kill him before a poison and e-field falls, its just silly ;[

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When players like Arthur leave your guild with the reason being "I want to be in a guild that can actually compete on a shard with as little competition as Chessy" then I don't think you're statement holds water. LD was never run off the shard lol. Pug had disagreements with the heads of UHOH over other shard stuff. They joined with minax just to **** off UHOH. You guys sat in a house and xferred to what, LS? Notice LD is still there as LUB.

You misunderstand what I say anyway. Don't confuse any of this for some kind of ego lol. My only points were when it comes to playing smart and winning a majority of fights across multiple shards, thats our guild. Anyone that played with me would vouch that I was a top asset. Difference between pvp god ego and being a smart, good team player!
lol Arthur.....He didn't leave the guild. He was booted for being useless, and a pain in the vent. After about the 10th time he asked us to add some random to vent he was booted. But, yeah...he left us for better things,lol. If you've seen the kid pvp you know better!

We've got members on chessy. The thing is, if everyone in the guild who has chars over there logged online at the same time, we could field 5 people. Most of the time it's only two. No one ever transfered off Chessy to LS. We have chars on both shards.

I'm not going to say we win every fight, but from what I've seen we win the majority. On GL I don't think we lost more than two fights. On atl...most fights take place at the gate so it's bleh there. You can beat down one faction, and then someone else shows up with blues jumping in too. Eventually you die and go stat on atl.

LS...is a joke.

Legends can go back and forth. In chat people claim so and so had 10-20 more people at a fight, but for the most part fights are fairly even in numbers. Everyone loses on Legends, and everyone Wins on Legends. It just seems harder for certain people to admit defeat.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I always win even when I lose. (Admittedly more often the latter)

I

IRS

You brought up Arthur, nuff said.. as I said, Legends waits for the return of a smart , "top asset" pvper such as yourself. Now run to the nearest narrow spot an start laying fields and wait for pugs next order.

A

A Bad Player

You brought up Arthur, nuff said.. as I said, Legends waits for the return of a smart , "top asset" pvper such as yourself. Now run to the nearest narrow spot an start laying fields and wait for pugs next order.
A little comprehension goes a long way. You both mistook my use of Arthur as him being good. However, it was meant as if someone as bad as him were to leave because you guys are bad.... thats awful ;x

Yes, smart pvpers don't fight open field way outnumbered against nothing but dexxers. You're probably one of those stealth bokuto guys right?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek:snap:
A little comprehension goes a long way. You both mistook my use of Arthur as him being good. However, it was meant as if someone as bad as him were to leave because you guys are bad.... thats awful ;x

Yes, smart pvpers don't fight open field way outnumbered against nothing but dexxers. You're probably one of those stealth bokuto guys right?
I was simply pointing out he didn't leave. He was booted. I agree if he left due to our abilities that would be humiliating. Reading comprehension does go along way...:eek:snap:

DJ plays a necro mage, and a mystic mage. He does own a dexxer, but it doesn't have bushido/stealth/or hiding on it.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OF is a guild of SUB-PAR gate yewbies... It's fun to play from houses and guard zones if that's your cup of tea... Nobody else in UO except maybe LGC will claim that takes skill, it's playing gimps and hoping the RNG wins or the guardzone kills someone.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey now... watch yer selves folks. What would Uriah think... *smiles*

I

IRS

I apologize, I saw fingrunner posting in the thread and then thought this cant be the pvp thread.