• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The last of my Rares! ATLANTIC

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not an auction. These are the prices. First come first serve. Post here, PM or ICQ. I will sell to the first person who wants each item. No bidding. You want it for the price I have listed, you tell me, I sell it, Transaction done! All items will be sold on vendors. Buyer is responsible for pickup and broker prices if used. Stuff not sold by Friday 8PM CST gets put in my bank and I may never come back. This may be the very last opportunity. If you want more than one item, make me a bulk offer on them, I might accept it, but don't try and lowball me too much , most of these prices are already less than what I paid for them not that long ago.

SOLD 1. A Fragment Of The Eye Of The Oracle (10) Atlantic Season 7- 65 Mil
SOLD 2. A Staff Of Greater Elemental Summoning (5) Atlantic Season 8- 125 Mil
SOLD 3. Ruined Bookcase (10) Baja Season 5- 50 Mil

4. Red viking Sword (Blessed) (1) Pacific Season 7 (EM Verified unique color that cannot be dyed)- 200 Mil
SOLD 5. A Jug Full Of Bones (~7) Chesapeake Season 7- 40 Mil
6. I Was Part Of The Cove Militia That Destroyed The Tome Of Curses (Fancy Shirt) (~40) (*) -17 Mil
SOLD 7. To Cutie Patootie from EM Cyno Razik! (Valentines Season 8)- 60 Mil
8. You Survived The Luna Great Lakes Revert 2009 (Shirt) (~60) Great Lakes Season 7- 12 Mil
9. Happy Halloween Atlantic 2009 Black Shirt(~80) Atlantic Season 8- 17 Mil
SOLD 10. I Survived The St. Paddy's Drunken Knife Throwing Contest (Hat) (<50) Pacific Season 8- 15 Mil
SOLD 11. Runebook HTML lable An Orcish Runebook Artifact Rarity 13- 15 Mil
SOLD 12. Halloween 2009 (~5) Chesapeake Season 7- 15 Mil
SOLD 13. I've Been Nice This Year Blessed (Shirt) (UR) Origin Stag Event- 45 Mil
SOLD 14. I Was Naughty This Year! Blessed (Shirt) (UR) Origin Stag Event- 45 Mil

SOLD 15. Captain Morgan's Rum- 10 Mil
SOLD 16. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum (Dark Purple)- 30 Mil

17. A Bottle of Marsh Ale (~7)- 55 Mil
18. Hair Dye Uses Remaining: 10 (this is from Origin from the first week of Bleach. There were a few of the Bleaches that got mislabeled as Hair Dye.- 10 Mil
19. Sifter Uses Remaining: 17 This is a Server Birth Sifter that is not the same as the crafter made Flour Sifter. When the craftable ones got introduced this one changed to uses. - 5 Mil
SOLD 20. Christmas Cranberry Pecan Pie- 15 Mil
SOLD 21. Figgy Pudding- 20 Mil
SOLD 22. Roast Beef- 25 Mil
SOLD 23. Solstice Wine- 15 Mil
SOLD 24. Nestor's Holiday Reserve Ale 2009- 25 Mil
SOLD 25. Equinox Wine- 15 Mil
SOLD 26. Lemon-Lime- 10 Mil
SOLD 27. Sasparilla- 10 Mil
SOLD 28. A Bottle Of Eggnog- 7.5 Mil
SOLD 29. A Bottle Of Holiday Nog- 7.5 Mil
SOLD 30. Holiday Spiced Cider- 10 Mil
SOLD 31. Yule Log (Brownish)- 10 Mil
32. Special Reindeer Treats (Purplish)- 10 Mil
33. Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By The Solstice Stag (UR Plain Color)- 10 Mil
SOLD 34. Gingerbread Cookie Blue -10 Mil
SOLD 34. Happy Holiday Origin - 2009 From The Solstice Stag (Dark Red Bag)- 65 Mil
a. Bribe For Santa
b. Dear Santa, Is It Too Late To Be Good?
c. Christmas Ribbons (Green)

SOLD 35. Happy Holiday Origin - 2009 From The Solstice Stag (Red Bag)- 65 Mil
a. Bribe For Santa
b. Dear Santa, Is It Too Late To Be Good?
c. Christmas Ribbons (Green)

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
34. Happy Holiday Origin - 2009 From The Solstice Stag (Dark Red Bag)- 65 Mil

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated pricing. My game time runs out on Tuesday so all items will be on the vendor through the weekend. I will put the high dollar stuff under 100 Mil on the Vendor tomorrow afternoon. Will probably remove the vendor on Monday. Also anyone interested in my house, the Tram 18 x 18 with Marble Columns in the yard (Unique location) let me know as I will be needing to sell if off before I close down as well.

Attachments

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current bid on house is up to 121 Mil. Dropped prices on the items on the vendor. Will be closing the vendor tomorrow (Monday) so this is really the last chance for these items! Buy them now and take them to rares fest!

P

PoCove

7. To Cutie Patootie from EM Cyno Razik! (Valentines Season 8)- 60 Mi I can give you 45 mil for this red bear ...