• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Lag Monster Returns!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else been lagging like hell since last patch? It reminds me of the days when the ancient Lag Monster would emerge from it's lair and terrorize the lands when too many players were on at the same time way back in the day. Even my friend who lives in Napa Valley, California is recieving huge lag spikes since the last patch. This is ridiculous.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not experienced any lag & I am in Vermont, But I did notice a few more hops to get to EA now that I am taking that I did not use to. Was a 9 hop to EA now it's 14 (Vt to Cali than back to Va) ... maybe your also taking on more hops