• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Knight's Rest Tavern

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knight's Rest Tavern is open on Tuesday nights starting at 9 pm by the eastern skies. All eople of Sosaria are invited to stop in, have a pint, and perhaps share a story or two.

The Knight's Rest is neutral grounds. If trouble sprouts up I urge you to take it to the lawn out front, or at the very least, grant me the time needed to set up betting.

Guest bartenders are sought. If oyu have an event you wish to hold for your group r guild, contact me to arrange use of the tavern.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Known vampires, undead creatures and really smelly folks are not permitted within the boundries of Aegis. This being said. If you are keeping the masqurade, it is respected.

This is a set of laws in place long before I came to Aegis. Except for the smelly part. I added that.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, I might have to work on a tan then! LOL Just don't ask questions if we do not drink the wine. ;)

Maybe a time will come when we might earn the allotment of Aegis "bending the rules"... *shines a bright light in the distant future*

V

Victoria Navarre

Known vampires, undead creatures and really smelly folks are not permitted within the boundries of Aegis. This being said. If you are keeping the masqurade, it is respected.

This is a set of laws in place long before I came to Aegis. Except for the smelly part. I added that.
Uh oh...my lumberjack/miner would have trouble getting in if you hold to the "smelly" rule. Summer days can be bad when mining the passage from Skara to Brit.