• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The King Is Back!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What? You went anywhere?

And you have enemies?

DIdn't even realise you'd gone. To be fair though, if you spent more time in Felucca i may have noticed.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Good to see Barian's oil for the revolving door is working so well people come back in 1 week! :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who don't know or claim not to know who is @Vincent Vega...

Aka Vincent Leceva is one of the eldest pvpers and my personal tutor back in 2006-2007, Vincent is current leader of TUK, his latest disappearance to the Fel stage was related to the excessive use of 3rd party programs the trollers of this post are currently using.

Welcome back, Hasta la Vista!
*points rifle*
Smaksmasmaksm!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vince is your personal tutor... that explains why you're so bad.

2nd Hand bad education in pvp. :lol:
How do u make out that vince is so bad??? he dont pot, he dont use petal, he dont use scripts, simple because he doesnt need to he is that good can play without them... he is an hard core, an old school player, who no longer plays fel because other ppl dont know how to play without cheating etc.. why does that make him so bad?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do u make out that vince is so bad??? he dont pot, he dont use petal, he dont use scripts, simple because he doesnt need to he is that good can play without them... he is an hard core, an old school player, who no longer plays fel because other ppl dont know how to play without cheating etc.. why does that make him so bad?
He also doesn't fight. He just runs away a lot and ganks people when he can. Not using pot doesn't make him good. It makes him bad. Like you'd have a clue about PvP, plus, he's not that "oldshcool", I was in DDi/PvP/SaX in pre-aos faction days and I don't remember Vince at all. He either was zero impact player then like now, or he hasn't played long enough to be considered oldschool as far as im concerned.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He also doesn't fight. He just runs away a lot and ganks people when he can. Not using pot doesn't make him good. It makes him bad. Like you'd have a clue about PvP, plus, he's not that "oldshcool", I was in DDi/PvP/SaX in pre-aos faction days and I don't remember Vince at all. He either was zero impact player then like now, or he hasn't played long enough to be considered oldschool as far as im concerned.
Lol sean just lol :) vince has been around since day dot of the birth of UO.... i had 3 reds in by gone days yea i pvped :) but that was before all the clowns/cheaters appeared on euro, back in the day when pvp was fun...Example: chaos n order days, 616 SoC DJ`s etc before ur time young man.... not long enough lol :)

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who don't know or claim not to know who is @Vincent Vega...

Aka Vincent Leceva is one of the eldest pvpers and my personal tutor back in 2006-2007, Vincent is current leader of TUK, his latest disappearance to the Fel stage was related to the excessive use of 3rd party programs the trollers of this post are currently using.

Welcome back, Hasta la Vista!
*points rifle*
Smaksmasmaksm!
I know for fact hun vince would have taught u without pots petals apples etc, they`re just jealous lol, vince is well good he just doesnt bother playing fel no more againse speeders cheaters etc and ppl who he considers cant fight a proper fight without apple petals potions etc, why should he stand there being ganked? yea he has to move to heal as he dont drink gallons of potions to heal n cure etc buff him self up, yet he still hardly dies to many... why would he want to play with ppl who are impossible to catch etc? i dont blame him.. love n peace gandy as always :heart:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol sean just lol :) vince has been around since day dot of the birth of UO.... i had 3 reds in by gone days yea i pvped :) but that was before all the clowns/cheaters appeared on euro, back in the day when pvp was fun...Example: chaos n order days, 616 SoC DJ`s etc before ur time young man.... not long enough lol :)
Before my time? Dream on love. I was pvping pre trammel. Having a red isn't exactly some sort of achievement, it was never hard to go red, it doesn't make Vince a good pvper.

You only have to look at my stratics joined date to get an idea of how long i've been around, opened my account in September 1997.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Ok where to start..... as I have to make a big stop to lots being said here.....

and please no one take it as personal attack, just pointing the obvious.....

1. Everyone cheats, exploits or takes advantage of some sort in UO, from the use of 3rd Party Programmes, to using game glitches to your favour or even placing a monster in a place where it can hit you and you can kill it easy. Its all cheating in the same sense!! There is no double standards here sorry.

2. If you PVP and you dont want to use petal, pots ect.... its a personal choice, doesn't make you a better pvper or worse, just makes you look a tad silly as you are no using the whole potential of the game. Its like buying a brand new Ferrari and not going over 40MPH, its just makes no sense but its your personal choice, no one can say you are right or wrong. But complaining your are not in even fields, when you are not using pots.petal etc.... is like shouting in the air in emptyness, no one will hear it, Maybe try using them which I am sure many have and do, and see what changes there is.

3. True that some sort of 3rd Party programmes have destroyed much of the PVP scenario, but that doesn't mean you cannot PVP, yeah you might die a few more times, but what does it matters, its just pixels and if you do that is your ego and this is a game.... and also although I understand the moral high ground here, anyone can use these programmes, they are not just for one person or another, its open to the public, and even to take it a step further, no need to use 3rd party programmes, using the correct client will also give you some sort of advantage in PVP also..... Which I can elaborate but the thread will be locked.

4. I am not a good PVPer and never have claimed to be, but I also see many people giving themselves too many medals and claims of greatness and yet they are more teamplay players than solo PVPers which also doesnt make sense, real PVPers wont **** around with YEW gate fighting, take it to the arena and get given titles correctly for your own achievements and not teamplay, although is also part of PVP, I am just trying to point out here the solo play in this comment.

5. Does it matter when you started or not in UO? Yet after 20 years you can get a new player come into the game, learn its mechanics and come kick your ass regardless of how much experience or not you have. Its a game at the end of the day so arguing who has the hairiest balls doesn't matter!!

6. Now PVP, what the hell is that really? Groups of zerg guilds running around ganking and killing, somedays its one Guild, next day another and the next day another.... its a cycle, never ever have I seen real even numbers with even templates. An idea I have always liked is, everyone having the same suits, same skills and same ring/brace and then PVP, then it becomes real PVP when you have to time your spells and when you save up for mana.....

Fack it, enough with the rant, now I wanna hear you Pu-e-tos, complain and take my comments to bits!!!
Guess the PVP event this weekend will close many mouths and open many others, hope its an interesting event.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok where to start..... as I have to make a big stop to lots being said here.....

and please no one take it as personal attack, just pointing the obvious.....

1. Everyone cheats, exploits or takes advantage of some sort in UO, from the use of 3rd Party Programmes, to using game glitches to your favour or even placing a monster in a place where it can hit you and you can kill it easy. Its all cheating in the same sense!! There is no double standards here sorry.

2. If you PVP and you dont want to use petal, pots ect.... its a personal choice, doesn't make you a better pvper or worse, just makes you look a tad silly as you are no using the whole potential of the game. Its like buying a brand new Ferrari and not going over 40MPH, its just makes no sense but its your personal choice, no one can say you are right or wrong. But complaining your are not in even fields, when you are not using pots.petal etc.... is like shouting in the air in emptyness, no one will hear it, Maybe try using them which I am sure many have and do, and see what changes there is.

3. True that some sort of 3rd Party programmes have destroyed much of the PVP scenario, but that doesn't mean you cannot PVP, yeah you might die a few more times, but what does it matters, its just pixels and if you do that is your ego and this is a game.... and also although I understand the moral high ground here, anyone can use these programmes, they are not just for one person or another, its open to the public, and even to take it a step further, no need to use 3rd party programmes, using the correct client will also give you some sort of advantage in PVP also..... Which I can elaborate but the thread will be locked.

4. I am not a good PVPer and never have claimed to be, but I also see many people giving themselves too many medals and claims of greatness and yet they are more teamplay players than solo PVPers which also doesnt make sense, real PVPers wont shawarma around with YEW gate fighting, take it to the arena and get given titles correctly for your own achievements and not teamplay, although is also part of PVP, I am just trying to point out here the solo play in this comment.

5. Does it matter when you started or not in UO? Yet after 20 years you can get a new player come into the game, learn its mechanics and come kick your ass regardless of how much experience or not you have. Its a game at the end of the day so arguing who has the hairiest balls doesn't matter!!

6. Now PVP, what the hell is that really? Groups of zerg guilds running around ganking and killing, somedays its one Guild, next day another and the next day another.... its a cycle, never ever have I seen real even numbers with even templates. An idea I have always liked is, everyone having the same suits, same skills and same ring/brace and then PVP, then it becomes real PVP when you have to time your spells and when you save up for mana.....

Fack it, enough with the rant, now I wanna hear you Pu-e-tos, complain and take my comments to bits!!!
Guess the PVP event this weekend will close many mouths and open many others, hope its an interesting event.

Every one cheats???? SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF! not me..

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your comment was everyone cheats, im with tia on this one, i dont and never have cheated. pwny pre trammel isnt super old like us. but hey wanted to come on strats for first time in ages as inflamed buy 'everybody cheats' i know many players mainly vets that dont cheat