• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Job *Spoiler*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Scarlet Von Trinsic "I’ve been hired for a very special job. My employer has a very special request. Requisition of a very special item, Zodok. She’s the one harpy who runs Dawn’s sleazy excuse for a government. My employer has a special need for her. So I’m going to do what I do best. The information she has will be worth its weight and to my employer, worth every bit of the effort…… Finding boats is a challenge, tomorrow night, after the meeting is when we strike. I’ve arranged for a special deliver as the meeting closes."

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

The pleasant aroma of charred flesh filled the air as Scarlet Von Trinsic walked through the sandstone streets of Luna. She followed her nose and found herself outside the majestic arch of the Sosarian Solstice Fair. Inside citizens reveled in the victories of their comrades and enjoyed the provisions graciously provided by Queen Dawn. She gave her long brown hair a toss, adjusted her fedora, and made her way down the central promenade of the fair grounds. Most of the attendees were well distracted, at this point their minds fully sodden in spirit to notice Scarlet enter and so she casually made her way behind the bar. She filled her pack with anything that looked unusually old and expensive, then popped up from behind the bar to a few familiar faces. Scarlet exchanged words with a few of the men who thought it keen to make a pass at her, something they would likely refrain from doing in the future. Scarlet, however, wasn't here for entertainment. She'd been given specific instructions from her employer, and the large pile of gold had ensured she'd follow them exactly. Scarlet shared her plan with those willing to listen, and with very little persuasion recruited the necessary assistance as she'd been instructed. Confident with the outcome of her time at the Fair she returned to Britain to make the final preparations for her plan.

The stale air of Britain usually made Scarlet wince, what a dreadful city, she thought. She'd been given instructions to make contact with Marcy, the faithful news reporter stationed outside the Counselor's Hall. Persuading Marcy was far less expensive than she'd anticipated, alas the task was simple. Stand outside the Castle gate and deliver a message to anyone informing Marcy that Scarlet had sent them.

Scarlet gave Marcy a reassuring pat on the back and walked off wearing her trademark half grin...