• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Hunt for Lt. Commander Drake Foxx...

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Royal Guard and many concerned Sonoma citizens gathered early in Trinsic at the Paladin Training Hall to hear word from Daniel Raven as to what could be done to help ....

when he arrived the crowd moved in close to hear his directions ...

and off the brave fighters went in search of clues as to the whereabouts of Drake Foxx - the Lt. Commander of Sonoma's Royal Guard. First clue was in the guard house to the northeast ... whoa!! ... were there lots of fighting to be done before moving on ....

and then the brave fighters were told to head NORTH to the next guard tower and little did they know that even more barriers would be lurking in wait for them ...

after the long hard battle to get inside the tower doors a blue moongate was inviting the soldiers to march on with all the power they could muster and leave behind the carnage ...

the group knew to follow the path of death to find the next battle ...

which didn't take to long ....

and after much warring ... it appeared as though Daniel Ravens had been lost ... perhaps to the battle ...

but then he appeared unscathed and thanked everyone for their valiant efforts and ...

'Sadly all that we have found here today, Is the flask of Drake Foxx.
I will leave it in the reward hall for all to remember. There is still hope for there is no identifiable body. For today this is all the leads that we have. I will contact you again when needed.
Royal Guards! *salute* Until next time!'

*Thank you to Ves for the extra pics and to everyone who came tonight *a bigger thank you for a great time!* Cookie Hugs!

R

Rocklin

I had a fun time this evening. A lot of cross healing and fighting. On the final boss, a couple guards spawned. I attacked the guard and I found this on his corpse:

The battle continued and another guard spawned. He dropped a Large Power Axe. I handed that axe to another player. It was good to see so many people on and out. The event was short, but it reminded me of days gone by.

~ Rock

L

Lord Drakelord

The battle continued and another guard spawned. He dropped a Large Power Axe. I handed that axe to another player. It was good to see so many people on and out. The event was short, but it reminded me of days gone by.
I was the other player, I did not stop to check bodies, was mainly looking for clues, such as the books in the guard tower. I had fun last night, and hope we see more such battles. These events I enjoy, but was sad to see someone asking the story teller for his reward/gift, she was smart to point out all the dead to loot and left it at that.

Thanks for the axe, its in my weapon locker at my tower.

Hey Mum you could have hit that LL with your fry pan of death? ;)

T

ThraximusZog

From those pictures I can see that they are just re-packaging old quests from 98. Walk to a location and save somebody..etc Shades of Lady Brighamman (sp?) of one of them Cynderial quests? I also believe there was an FOA quest that did the same thing (same route..etc)

( side note: 99% of the EM events are trammel, why? may as well just finally get rid of fel and change the name to The Sims Online again)

L

Lord Drakelord

From those pictures I can see that they are just re-packaging old quests from 98. Walk to a location and save somebody..etc Shades of Lady Brighamman (sp?) of one of them Cynderial quests? I also believe there was an FOA quest that did the same thing (same route..etc)

( side note: 99% of the EM events are trammel, why? may as well just finally get rid of fel and change the name to The Sims Online again)
Since you miss the event 'good buddy' I will say that "yes" it was like one of the older EM/Seer events, but it was a live event with a real person leading us on a rescue mission, Overall I happen to like it far more then what I saw at the Luna Fairgrounds. As for having these events in 'Felucca', rest assure the group that was there that night, most would have bail, or changed characters. Had it been in Felucca I would have also changed to a character with a lot more dex for the push shove part.

T

ThraximusZog

Well I see you are still the great charmer of this server and may just be the coolest person I have ever met. You are such a great person that I want to be like you in every way. I love you and everyone in your glorious guild...