• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The house which was built in Pub56

M

mizuhomen

The Japanese house was removed on November 15.
Are not U.S.A. and the European house removed?
I think that I must remove all houses fairly.

Attachments

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, all houses placed on that spot should be removed from all facets of all shards.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The issue that allowed houses to be placed inside guard zones occurred on our shards with Pub 55.

It was addressed on the Sept 11th report from Draconi on the UO Herald and on the Stratics Boards.

We were told all houses placed in guard zones during that time would be deleted, and I believe they all were. I have not heard of any remaining that were placed. And I am sure if one was still standing someone would have mentioned it.

Has this just occurred on the Japanese Shards recently?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
according to the linked article the houses in guard zones were not removed from Japanese shards until November 14th, two months after the other shards

if I'm reading it correctly :)

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...sounds like they did give them about a weeks notice to save their things.
I didn't see a translation of Draconi's post though among the Five on Friday translations. Did I miss it?

I hope Mizuhomen people did not lose much during this.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not all of these illegal houses were removed, there is still one in that spot on Europa, Trammel side.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if it was placed during the publish 55 glitch, then you should send a feedback form

however, if it was placed prior to that then it would not have been removed, as stated by Draconi

M

mizuhomen

Only a Japanese house is going to be removed.
I feel very sad.
Please remove U.S.A. and the European house.
EA, only a Japanese does not seem to accept possession.

Attachments