• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"The Horrible" - Details & Videos - EM Event January 14, 2016

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Charlotte Wellings had called us together to look for a book left by her late father. It is a magic book that still has a bit of himself in it. The location of the book us currently unknown. lost during a previous Crux Ansata quest. Charlotte leads the knights into the Charlottes fortune vault to search if the book had somehow made its way down there. But someone had already done a search of their own! A hole has been dug into the vault from Castle British.

Here is a tour of the Charlottes Fortune Vault from tonight's event.

Another video of the event itself will be up later today.

I will try to keep: www.uoguide.com/Atlantic:Events updated!

Last edited:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the main event:

With these events going on for an hour or more, I cut out a lot of the in between stuff and general monster bashing. There is probably more stuff that could have been removed. Also I am not very happy with the music selections. I don't have my old video editing hard drive plugged in yet so I had to scramble around the UO client folder and find stuff.

Finally, there was no game sound due to my forgetting to setup to only record UO audio. It also recorded all our voice chat communications. In the future I hope to have it record properly.