• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Harry Harrower

A

Aia

Talk about a busy night in Fel! Lots going on! Some chose to go listen to our new king’s speech where we learned from Sherry the Mouse that our king stays away from Fel. Awwww… Others chose to attend the naked races around Fel Yew gate. But the most attended event was the public Harrower hosted by *CoW. I went camera happy at this event so grab an ale, pull up a seat and enjoy.

*CoW lucked out and got Hytholth as the Harrower location. Hytholth is one giant choke point, easy to defend, hard to take. There were only a few blues who took up the challenge of a free Harrower, but those who did hopefully had a good time even though things didn’t turn out so well…

I was late getting to the Harrower. *CoW was deep in defensive mode holding back HOT/HEAT. I was on my way down to join in the fun when I came across M&C – going the wrong way.

Eventually they figured out which way to go, but held back.

So why wasn’t M&C pushing forward?

*CoW, HOT/HEAT were doing a good job at bashing each other - putting each other into stat loss. Now M&C’s tactics made sense.

Holding back a bunch of blood thirsty pvp’ers isn’t easy. They eventually inched forward until they saw the backsides of HOT/HEAT.

Caught between a hard place and a rock, HOT/HEAT pushed forward hard…

When HOT/HEAT pushed through to the lower level the fight went from choke point fighting to open field fight.

Then M&C showed up and things got messy.

HOT/HEAT pulled back to a small room where they grouped up, res’d up and even geared up.

HOT/HEAT had a good thing going – until they were found and slaughtered.

M&C was the guild left standing. They celebrated by rolling out and killing any who yet lived.

*CoW had pulled out of the dungeon to regroup, regear (and get out of stat). When M&C began to work the True Harrower, *CoW rolled in.

M&C pushed back *CoW and continued to work the True…

…even when HOT/HEAT made another push to claim the champ.

In the end M&C killed the champ – while Chen of HOT continued to take pot shots at it.

Great fights everyone! So what guild is hosting our shard’s next public Harrower?