The Greatest Players in the Game...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or do you not realize it?

Now get out there and start showing it.

I have been on many shards. I have played the game to the highest level. In all my travels, I have found this land to be the most promising.

Live now. Live to your potential. Let's play.

No bars. No qualms. Show EA Mythic where the heart of UO is in their investment.

Otherwise, my stock continues to drop. Even then, I could care less. If it is all to end, let us on Napa go out with a bang.

Hear?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hmmm you bear a striking resemblance to some of the country folk that live by me Gramps..... :eyes:

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
:eyes: It was the bats and ether my good man and the 3 pounds of narcotics in the briefcase.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Got lost in Baker my good man, dont you remember? The carousel bar and the waitress having relations with polar bears? Where is my golf shoes, theres no footing in this muck!