• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Great Skara Streak

Eldaern Mallorn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
On OCT 2nd at 8:00 pm est. I would like to extend my hand to the entire Catskills community and invite you all to join me in Skara Brae for fun, laughter and excitement. For the first time ever, The Skara Streak will take place, and all of YOU can be part of history. There is roughly 50 Million in gold prizes to be won by both contestants and spectators. I hope to see you all there!

The Pre Show;
Join us at the Shattered Skull Tavern located in Skara Brae prior to the main event for some drinks, fun and prizes. Meet the Governor of our fine city. Pick up a ticket for our large raffle, and possibly win 5 Million Gold (Winner to be announced after race.)

The Main Event;
Competitors are asked to gather near the docks of Skara Brae at roughly 8:30pm Est. Each player is required to run by foot to each checkpoint where a task will be awaiting them. On completion of the task, competitors will run to the next checkpoint and repeat. The First to complete all the tasks and cross the finish line is declared the winner.

The Route;

(Note; an image with checkpoints will be posted the day of the race.)

The rules are as follows;
* Runners will be required to register three days prior to event.
* Send a pigeon, or leave a message on the boards to register.
* Runner must reach all checkpoints.
* Upon reaching checkpoints, runners must complete assigned task.
* No mounts, potions, recalls, or gates to be used.
* No spellcasting, no chivalry use, etc...
* Jewelry is not permitted
*Please contact me @ ICQ - 693916775 to register to the race.

Prizes;
1st place 15M (Gold Trophy)
2nd place 10M (Silver Trophy)
3rd place 5M (Bronze Trophy)

Side Events
The Gold Drop - Roughly eight millions in prizes. Gold will be split amongst the Greeters. Once the “hand” drops they will quickly toss gold checks into the arena while the spectators run frantically attempting to pick up as much as they can. Simple event to allow “everybody” to win.
The Raffle – There will 5 million in gold to be won. Random numbers will be placed within an in game book. Each random number will be paired with a random five letter word so that no spectator is able to cheat. The number will be drawn from a hat and the prize gold given to them.

The Great Skara Streak Itinerary.
· Pre - Race Meet and Greet at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae.
i. Players may pick up their raffle tickets during this time.
ii. Meet with Governor Guy Greywulfe and voice any concerns or opinions.
. The Gold Drop! (8 million gold to be dropped randomly in the pit for the viewers)
· Main Event / Introduction of Champions and Governors (roughly 8:30pm est)
· Winner Announcement
i. -1st place 15M (Gold Trophy)
ii. -2nd place 10M (Silver Trophy)
iii. -3rd place 5M (Bronze Trophy
. Raffle for 5 Million in Gold
· Winner Announcement
i. -1st place 15M (Gold Trophy)
ii. -2nd place 10M (Silver Trophy)
iii. -3rd place 5M (Bronze Trophy
· After Party.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
- Eldaern Mallorn
Ranger of Spiritwood

Last edited:

Eldaern Mallorn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The Following Labels Each Checkpoint Runners Must Cross To Complete The Great Skara Streak

*Zoomed In Images Of Each*