• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Great Britain Sewer Clean Up Project, Tonight 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooooo when was the last time you had some fun in the sewers?!?!? If you are anything like me, its been quite a while! Well... I found out there isn't just rats in those sewers anymore!!! So you might be in for a surprise.

So this event is fun for ALL PLAYERS of ALL STYLES.... It has a bit of RP to it, but it is open for anyone that wants a little bit of fun in a different way tonight. Be sure to bring your PvM-able characters and TAMERS are welcomed, especially those in training!

THE RP STORY
"Governor Pandora de Romanus seeks able-bodied citizens to help and assist with the clean up of the sewers of Britain. Anyone that is willing to help shall be handsomely compensated for their efforts. The Governor is confident that the citizens of this great city always band together to keep our capital beautiful and clean!"

THE NON-RP STORY
In essence this is a RACE --- each person entering pays a 50,000 gold fee for EACH ENTRY. You can enter a multitude of times if you think you can improve your times. All contestants will be TIMED once we hit the START all the way to the FINISH. Times will be taken by "in game" clocks. Top 5 best times by 10 PM EST will win 1 million gold each. Remember you can enter again and again to improve your times.

So come and have some fun with us! Bring CHECKS! :p

See you all there!

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was such a great idea! Ha! A "Mud Run".... my husband and I did that once, long ago for charity! It was great. ;)

~ Sue.