• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Grand Ole Return Policy Thread

C

CatLord

Re: Return Policy

I suggest the basic procedure of getting killed twice by a guildmate/friend becomes general use...

It will save alot of trouble... and if your guildmate/friend won't return your gold, kill him/her twice too...

This way we can prevent alot of mishaps...

Killing the drama before it erupts...

(hope you are feeling better Flutter)

:grouphug:

N

Nastia Cross

One request though: that you not continue with vague accusations against "my alliance." That's unfair and unreasonable. The Alliance as a whole is never on global chat behaving badly. I'd need to know individual names and specifics. Please don't lump us all under one category.
I'll go there since I was on last night for this wretchedness. Kanoa posting information and attacking Devin Ashley in global chat.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Look, I just skipped to the end on this.

I am a person that is interested in returning dropped items. Flutter and several NmE should be willing to vouch for this.

Flutter, please send me (you may have to unblock me first) an ICQ with a list of the missing items and the owners. You have not yet made any attempt to do this. We both know that this is the standard procedure for getting an item returned, not posting propaganda on stratics. It seems you would rather take the loss of the items as it seems to be worth the negative ammunition for you to spread about our alliance.

On the other hand, in the past there have been many NmE to take and keep items and laugh in the face of those who lose them, trammie or not.

Ask Reign
Ask Daniel Wayne
Ask many many others

I don't think we need to go any further. However, despite all that, I would like to get your items back.

I will be able to account for any item that was taken by DRI^ or the Trammel alliance. If a member of any of these guilds, refuses to return an item, we will deal with this. I cannot speak for CIA. I cannot speak for ESF or any other guild for that matter, just as you couldn't speak for RICE (who apparently got all pieces of four suits that all fell within 12 hours to ganks from the NmE/RICE alliance).

Please contact me so I know exaclty what to get back. Thanks.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And if you want to get down to good guys and bad guys... I have not observed anyone from my alliance blasting peoples real life information daily over general chat. Or spew the vile insults and belittlement's that I see on a daily basis from your alliance. Don't believe me? Spend a day chilling in general chat... Try to justify that...

Anyways... back to playing THE GAME!!

Cya out there.
Actually I in fact have. And wouldn't you know that it's the same person that is accusing us of this same very thing. She makes characters named after real life names of people, has spit our IRL info on former "friends," and had used any info possible to defame them.

Not saying it is right, and I will look into these allegations. I certainly don't want anyone on my side doing this, but again, I have never been contacted, all that I have heard about this is the pasting of this info all over stratics.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Podolak's Return Policy

I've pretty much got the ring done, I'll let you check it out when you get home. Price was 5.5M out of the guild fund for the tourmaline. The rest of the resources were donated by myself and Devin Ashley.

If you would allow me Flutter, I'd like to repay you the 5.5 Million. If we happen to get the ring back and believe me we are still trying, I'd ask that you take the ring and keep this gold as compensation for the whole ordeal.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Return Policy for M!S

Very basic and simple.

You drop anything we give it back.

We drop anything we expect the same as above.

We do not pay ransom for any items and our members wont hold any ransom. They are kicked from the guild if they even try.

If any item(s) is held for ransom from us we wont pay it and whoever is holding this/these item(s) affects that whole guild that person is in. To clarify the whole guild pays for that one's mistake. No if's and's or but's. GM's of any guild should be able to control their guildies to a point.

If we cant get a a hold of the person who drops the item(s) we contact their GM and give them the item. Not to anybody else ( unless its the actual person who dropped the item) to ensure no miscommuncation or deceit that the item was not returned. We will take screenies of the items returned and chat logs to quell any future drama of such said items since this is an issue on Cats.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Return Policy for M!S

Very basic and simple.

You drop anything we give it back.

We drop anything we expect the same as above.

We do not pay ransom for any items and our members wont hold any ransom.

^ What he said; Same for my guild. Unless you were a ****** to them in the past, I am sure.

(This is the UHOH/RUHO/RUOH Guild, and this has been our policy across all servers.)

*** BTW; if you ever go to Chesapeake, DO NOT return items to FOA ***

=)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually I in fact have. And wouldn't you know that it's the same person that is accusing us of this same very thing. She makes characters named after real life names of people, has spit our IRL info on former "friends," and had used any info possible to defame them.

Not saying it is right, and I will look into these allegations. I certainly don't want anyone on my side doing this, but again, I have never been contacted, all that I have heard about this is the pasting of this info all over stratics.

You still going on what happen years ago.. I admit my mistakes , I admit i have said and done things wrong.. Thats the difference between me and you, You never will because you could look bad... This are my last thoughts on anything else you all wish to throw my way..

'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'

A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
If you want your dreams to come true, you mustn't oversleep.
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
The best vitamin for making friends..... B1.
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge
One thing you can give and still keep....is your word.
You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.
If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished.
One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
Ideas won't work unless ' You' do
Your mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.
The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!
It is never too late to become what you might have been
Life is too short to wake up with regrets
So be kind to the people who treat you right.
Pray for the Ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a Reason.
Nobody said life Would be easy, they just promised it would be
Worth it.
Sometimes we are so Caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we
Forget what's right and wrong.
I don't want to let that happen

Cya on the battle field

A

Ashlen

I wouldnt think that random quotes help much right now
Much less the harden hearts of the Pvp community.

Just like when you have been cheated on by a spouse
it takes more than a "I'm Sorry"
Who do you think you are Tiger Woods.

SO many have been bitten by the words and actions of many
in this shard and far reaches of this shards.
It goes beyond what is lost or kept in battle.

We can all say we dont hold grudges
but as this thread shows
That is not true

I think there are many good people in UO and I know there
are many Pvp'rs with great hearts and they are great people.
I call them friends and some are my greatest treasures
I have meet in this game. Others have only trashed and
hurt and thrown us away.

I think its like others here have said, You can say its about an
Item but its not.
Its about hatred, revenge, and a reason to throw a knife in someone
else back at any time for any reason.

Im sure some woman or man will step up and say "Oh Satria
you dont have a right to say anything, you dont even Pvp anymore
or you were never any good at it, Your just trash." You are right
about some of that. I dont pvp anymore and I was never any good
but I never gave up and I never came on here crying and whining.
Its nothing a few of you havent said to my face in game
Oh Great Honerable Ones.

So as I stated before in other threads.
Why not be what you really are?
Adults
Everyone knows who keeps and who give back, those things will never
change.
We all know who the good guys really are and who those that act like
they are.

So untill your actions show us long enough that your "my sorry" is real
and that your goodness is showing thru in your actions to everyone around
you, it might not be enough for everyone right now.
Its just like a bad spouse, mate or Tiger Woods.
No one is going to forget untill you have said Im sorry enough and proven
long enough to make up for the hurts that was caused.
As a woman Im sure you have been hurt in your life by someone that you
should know that is how it works.

I wish all of you well and I truely do miss being in Fel and the fighting
but this stuff. No
This stuff has burned me to many times and it leaves scars.

A

Ashlen

Re: Return Policy for M!S

I stand with Lox on this one even tho Im not in his guild.
As everone knows they use my house at Yew Gate
(UHOH/RUHO/RUOH Guild)
and I have personaly always returned Items.

If you bring someone elses item into my Yew Gate
house and think your going to lock it on the steps and
Im not going to find out who it belongs to and return it
your wrong.

I always do find out, because most knows me
and my icq lights up like Christmas to tell me
who the item belongs to and who they think
too it.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tonight I dropped a mage weapon kryss. It was my fault. I hadn't realized that with the new insurance gadgets I had to uninsure the item and insure it myself.
Please folks make a note if you get an item from someone else cancel the insurance and reinsure with that character.
Are you absolutely positive about this? I do this all the time (giving away insured items, or insuring with one character and using it with another), and I NEVER lost an item due to this.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hawkeye Pike's Return Policy

Not that I have killed that many people in Felucca, but...

If ye lose anything, I will return a few ales. Not an item, cause I certainly don't have it. I never even look at the corpses of my victims. I'm too busy getting drunk.

P.S.: Any of yer return policies don't even matter to me, cause
1.) I never would ask a looter to return an item. Damn pride!
2.) I mostly don't even know who killed me.

V

Victoria Navarre

Return Policy of Aryss Aries...

15 days on any software,or computer components with a receipt and the origional package it came in.90 days on televisions with receipt. w/o receipt and you will receive a refund on a giftcard usable only at WalMart with proper ID.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Va'ls Return Policy

If I pick an item up from a corpse and get contacted about it, the item will be returned free of charge and even fully repaired/powdered. Simple as that.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wouldnt think that random quotes help much right now
Much less the harden hearts of the Pvp community.

Just like when you have been cheated on by a spouse
it takes more than a "I'm Sorry"
Who do you think you are Tiger Woods.

SO many have been bitten by the words and actions of many
in this shard and far reaches of this shards.
It goes beyond what is lost or kept in battle.

We can all say we dont hold grudges
but as this thread shows
That is not true

I think there are many good people in UO and I know there
are many Pvp'rs with great hearts and they are great people.
I call them friends and some are my greatest treasures
I have meet in this game. Others have only trashed and
hurt and thrown us away.

I think its like others here have said, You can say its about an
Item but its not.
Its about hatred, revenge, and a reason to throw a knife in someone
else back at any time for any reason.

Im sure some woman or man will step up and say "Oh Satria
you dont have a right to say anything, you dont even Pvp anymore
or you were never any good at it, Your just trash." You are right
about some of that. I dont pvp anymore and I was never any good
but I never gave up and I never came on here crying and whining.
Its nothing a few of you havent said to my face in game
Oh Great Honerable Ones.

So as I stated before in other threads.
Why not be what you really are?
Adults
Everyone knows who keeps and who give back, those things will never
change.
We all know who the good guys really are and who those that act like
they are.

So untill your actions show us long enough that your "my sorry" is real
and that your goodness is showing thru in your actions to everyone around
you, it might not be enough for everyone right now.
Its just like a bad spouse, mate or Tiger Woods.
No one is going to forget untill you have said Im sorry enough and proven
long enough to make up for the hurts that was caused.
As a woman Im sure you have been hurt in your life by someone that you
should know that is how it works.

I wish all of you well and I truely do miss being in Fel and the fighting
but this stuff. No
This stuff has burned me to many times and it leaves scars.
Thats right because you only hear of my bad actions... Never the good ones
I have been burned by many myself so now I am this way in game due to that...

Try getting Pitr and Zuckuss to share some of my good actions , Lykor now owns a free Zento house that i had given to GRI , Another Gri owns a house out side of Luna I had give for free.. What about all the items I gave GRI and countless others over the years before they turn on my guild.. You only hear the worst, always 2 sides to a story learn both before you judge

As for your pvp after 12 years of it I still suck and I never give up so you shouldn't

*We can all say we dont hold grudges * When I wrote that post last night I tossed a side all of that because it was right for me , I for myself forgave all the people who had burned me and made me this way ..I refuse to play your games to make me upset or angry because that is your way now , not mine just ask Lace while in the Cavern last night she tried and I said not a word to her attempts.. So on personal note I do not care if you forgive me or not , I forgive myself and others .. So Good day and happy hunting I know it will be for me

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Va'ls Return Policy

It's true! I fight Va'lis with no insurance on just so I can get everything powdered and repaired!

C

CatLord

I have been hunting with you lately Devin... :gee:

Noticed something... you have spellweaving and most of the times you dont have a level 6 focus.

Please let us know in general chat that you need people for a level 6 focus.

It sucks to play UO solo... and no one to help you.

I'll help when I'm on.

Cya in the field.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have been hunting with you lately Devin... :gee:

Noticed something... you have spellweaving and most of the times you dont have a level 6 focus.

Please let us know in general chat that you need people for a level 6 focus.

It sucks to play UO solo... and no one to help you.

I'll help when I'm on.

Cya in the field.
I get one in brit if people there , if not i don't I like to play solo cannot get screwed over that way..If you have then you notice i never talk to anyone down in the Cavern..

* this does not mean my guild before you try to twist it *I know they will not screw me over

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Try getting Pitr and Zuckuss to share some of my good actions , Lykor now owns a free Zento house that i had given to GRI , Another Gri owns a house out side of Luna I had give for free.. What about all the items I gave GRI and countless others over the years before they turn on my guild.. You only hear the worst, always 2 sides to a story learn both before you judge

As for your pvp after 12 years of it I still suck and I never give up so you shouldn't

*We can all say we dont hold grudges * When I wrote that post last night I tossed a side all of that because it was right for me , I for myself forgave all the people who had burned me and made me this way ..I refuse to play your games to make me upset or angry because that is your way now , not mine just ask Lace while in the Cavern last night she tried and I said not a word to her attempts.. So on personal note I do not care if you forgive me or not , I forgive myself and others .. So Good day and happy hunting I know it will be for me

I am sorry Devin, but please elaborate. The reason you may not hear about my "good deads" so much is because I don't go around advertising them. If I choose to give something, it is because I want to, not for any type of publicity.

I do acknowledge that you have given alot. You have been generous with houses, and when we were guildies you were helpful to me with finding suit pieces. I don;t forget those things Devin. Sometimes it makes me sad to alwys have to defend your attacks. We used to be guildmates for like five years, and we had zero problems... well until the end.

In regards to your previous post where you make mention of me being hung up on things that have happened in the past. While it is true that these things may be in the past, they are still 100% relavant, and besides, I wasn't the one who brought it up, I was answering a comment.

I have tried to bury the hatchet with you. You never would give the time of day. There was no talking about it with you. There was only what you made up in your mind.

Anyways, this is not an attempt to bash. You can be very generous when you want to Devin, I have seen it. I have had many hours of fun playing the game with you while I was in DB4. We had a great group there. I will never forget those days.

And FYI, I hold no grudge, and I too have been burned multiple times. It is part of playing this game.

Also, I wanted to add, GRI had never turned on DB4. I know you don't believe that Devin, but it is the truth... I promise. Should you ever want to really talk, send me an ICQ.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Return Policy of Aryss Aries...

15 days on any software,or computer components with a receipt and the origional package it came in.90 days on televisions with receipt. w/o receipt and you will receive a refund on a giftcard usable only at WalMart with proper ID.
*snickers*

Would der be a restockin' fee applied?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Only if the package has been opened I presume!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am sorry Devin, but please elaborate. The reason you may not hear about my "good deads" so much is because I don't go around advertising them. If I choose to give something, it is because I want to, not for any type of publicity.

I do acknowledge that you have given alot. You have been generous with houses, and when we were guildies you were helpful to me with finding suit pieces. I don;t forget those things Devin. Sometimes it makes me sad to alwys have to defend your attacks. We used to be guildmates for like five years, and we had zero problems... well until the end.

In regards to your previous post where you make mention of me being hung up on things that have happened in the past. While it is true that these things may be in the past, they are still 100% relavant, and besides, I wasn't the one who brought it up, I was answering a comment.

I have tried to bury the hatchet with you. You never would give the time of day. There was no talking about it with you. There was only what you made up in your mind.

Anyways, this is not an attempt to bash. You can be very generous when you want to Devin, I have seen it. I have had many hours of fun playing the game with you while I was in DB4. We had a great group there. I will never forget those days.

And FYI, I hold no grudge, and I too have been burned multiple times. It is part of playing this game.

Also, I wanted to add, GRI had never turned on DB4. I know you don't believe that Devin, but it is the truth... I promise. Should you ever want to really talk, send me an ICQ.
Its in the past you will think what you want I will think what I want , I forgave and let go of the yew house last night when I posted , but sorry I cannot forget that was a huge betryal you could never spin it enough for me to believe anything then what I do.. for I have yet to see Enyo back on this shard since that day... And just like a lot of others they will not forget what I have done but life goes on and the game will also

Cya in the field

A

Ashlen

I don’t hear only the bad. I hear the good and I’ve seen
I remember a person how went around the bank
laying down million gold checks, gave away to
my good friends millions of items and gold
when you quit.
I even benefited from that.

But I also remember you turning on her, the same
person you called your good friend and spewing her
personal hardship for everyone to see.
Hurting her so bad, talking about her child, her life
Those are the types of wounds that hurt someone for
a long time and don’t heal with just an I’m sorry.

You have never hurt me but have the people that I called
my friends and I was there with them through it.
And not just the one I spoke about.
But on the flip side of that coin, I had a few to turn on
me so badly that it hurt to the point I walked away for a
few months and cried for weeks. Because they were more
than just UO friends, so I thought. And I watched you
hurt that person as well.

I’m not pointing this out to hurt you again, what I’m saying is
It takes a long time to repair damage like that.
And giving away items and saying I’m sorry helps but it takes
more time to repair than it did to do the damage.
I wish you the best in your journey in repairing that because
I know you carry wounds like that as well.

This thread is about holding grudges, it doesn’t take a rocket
Scientists to read it and see that. We might forgive but its harder
to forget. We might move one, but it doesn’t take a lot for that
pain to raise up and hurt again.

I also haven’t gave up trying, I stated that I never give up.
My husband is doing his best to try to live and not die
and I’m at the hospital or Dr offices sometimes more
than I’m at home and playing UO is just to hard.
Sometimes sleep it hard to come by.
I cant concentrate.
I do good to gather resources for a suit I will wear someday
or one Monty will wear tomorrow
I cant even get this post finished today………

I hope you see Im trying to attack you
It just takes more than a few good deeds and I’m sorry
To undo a bad past.

*PS*
See you even said you could forgive but not forget
sometimes the hurt is to much.
How long will it take Zuckuss many good deeds to make
you see he isnt of the Devil? Or a totally bad guy?

MY advatar isnt because its just pretty
I found that after my Mother died and my husband was really
bad at that time. Then the worse betrayal ive ever had on LS happen.
I found that and the maker of it even resized it for me for an advatar.
It speaks volums about what my heart feels like most of the time.
Life is so hard at times, then to think this game can do that to us.

People its not just PIXELS, no matter how hard you want to say it is.

C

CatLord

In the end, we spend more time with the people in UO than in social events... and sometimes with the family(guilty there)...

We should cherish our friends and foes... we spend more time pvping with them than at the dinner table...

Hum... I forgot my reasoning...

Heck... just enjoy the game and fight for what you believe... and keep the honor.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don’t hear only the bad. I hear the good and I’ve seen
I remember a person how went around the bank
laying down million gold checks, gave away to
my good friends millions of items and gold
when you quit.
I even benefited from that.

But I also remember you turning on her, the same
person you called your good friend and spewing her
personal hardship for everyone to see.
Hurting her so bad, talking about her child, her life
Those are the types of wounds that hurt someone for
a long time and don’t heal with just an I’m sorry.

You have never hurt me but have the people that I called
my friends and I was there with them through it.
And not just the one I spoke about.
But on the flip side of that coin, I had a few to turn on
me so badly that it hurt to the point I walked away for a
few months and cried for weeks. Because they were more
than just UO friends, so I thought. And I watched you
hurt that person as well.

I’m not pointing this out to hurt you again, what I’m saying is
It takes a long time to repair damage like that.
And giving away items and saying I’m sorry helps but it takes
more time to repair than it did to do the damage.
I wish you the best in your journey in repairing that because
I know you carry wounds like that as well.

This thread is about holding grudges, it doesn’t take a rocket
Scientists to read it and see that. We might forgive but its harder
to forget. We might move one, but it doesn’t take a lot for that
pain to raise up and hurt again.

I also haven’t gave up trying, I stated that I never give up.
My husband is doing his best to try to live and not die
and I’m at the hospital or Dr offices sometimes more
than I’m at home and playing UO is just to hard.
Sometimes sleep it hard to come by.
I cant concentrate.
I do good to gather resources for a suit I will wear someday
or one Monty will wear tomorrow
I cant even get this post finished today………

I hope you see Im trying to attack you
It just takes more than a few good deeds and I’m sorry
To undo a bad past.
As I have stated its in the past I cannot undue that... But again will State TWO Sides to Every Story You only know Half...Ask that same friend what they did to my friend Cutter, Ask who turned first , you all assume I have no good reason to do what I have done , I have had plenty of good reason.. I have no clue what is going on in your personal life but it seems perhaps you should pray to God that it turns out ok for you and yours. I have decided I am not Judge and Jury anymore for anyone but myself...You all can judge me as you like.. But I am at peace with my past, my present and my future.

I have never said he was an evil person I just said what he did was a stab in the back and there are somethings you can never make right , that is one of them...

So this is my last post on the entire subject,

Xuil nindol post Usstan kestal nindel usstan kyorl ussta muan wun xonathull lu' udos jal malar honorable
Aluve

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Flutter, sorry about the Kryss. If there is anything I can do let me know.

It's just a game people ! Can't we all get along?

N

Nastia Cross

One request though: that you not continue with vague accusations against "my alliance." That's unfair and unreasonable. The Alliance as a whole is never on global chat behaving badly. I'd need to know individual names and specifics. Please don't lump us all under one category.
I'll go there since I was on last night for this wretchedness. Kanoa posting information and attacking Devin Ashley in global chat.
La Belle, has this been addressed??

C

CatLord

We have the general chat and the guild chat permanently recorded...

After reading alot of it... the disrespect and the foul language never came from Kanoa.

So I suggest you do the same... and read the whole...

About GRI backstabbing DB4... even if it was deserved, never happened...

Mostly because LEET took over the shard... until their leaders lost their accounts...

But that is something to discuss later...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hey Flutter,

Icq me the mods or post them on here. I will make ya an imbued kryss if you cant get it back. Il' xfer it with me this coming week.

N

Nastia Cross

La Belle, has this been addressed??
Some here are making a serious effort to back away from airing and inflaming personal grievances. The above is a private matter, not for discussion on this board. I won't comment. Please respect that.
This is funny. You have been asking for names and specifics and when it is provided you back off. I'll be screenshotting everything I see from now on for your benefit. Thanks.

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

--Walt Whitman, Song of Myself

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

--Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
"Quotes of the Day" are great. Been looking at this one all day on my google homepage.

N

Nastia Cross

"Quotes of the Day" are great. Been looking at this one all day on my google homepage.
Don't know what you're referring to. I pulled out my Norton Anthology of American Literature for that gem.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Sorry, I've been pretty sick.

The ring has been returned. Thank you to those involved in getting it recovered.

I paid for the kryss back so I have that too now.

NME is made up of all new people. There are few if any of the same players here as a year or so ago. Please keep that in mind when making blanket statements against people in the guild.

As far as the insurance issue is concerned, I know it was insured, I checked it when I got it. I honestly have no idea what caused it to become uninsured. I had heard it sometimes happens when the person who insured the item isn't the person who died with it equipped. I figured that's what happened.

Water under the bridge and all that.

A

Ashlen

As I have stated its in the past I cannot undue that... But again will State TWO Sides to Every Story You only know Half...Ask that same friend what they did to my friend Cutter, Ask who turned first , you all assume I have no good reason to do what I have done , I have had plenty of good reason..

I have no clue what is going on in your personal life but it seems perhaps you should pray to God that it turns out ok for you and yours. I have decided I am not Judge and Jury anymore for anyone but myself...You all can judge me as you like.. But I am at peace with my past, my present and my future.

I have never said he was an evil person I just said what he did was a stab in the back and there are somethings you can never make right , that is one of them...

So this is my last post on the entire subject,
This is my last one too but because it brings up to much hurt,
but I think that this is why no one takes you serious.

You want everyone to overlook your past and move on but you
can not move past others. Just as you said about Zuckuss.
I’m not taking up for him, I don’t even know him. You said:
"I just said what he did was a stab in the back and there are something’s you can never make right , that is one of them..."

So what your saying I have the right for revenge and do nasty things
to you because you hurt my friends, just like you say mine hurts yours?
That’s a warped way to look at it. Or that’s the way I see it.

And last but not least, You said: “but it seems perhaps you should pray to God that it turns out ok for you and yours. “
That is quiet a statement there. If you have ever known anyone who
has anywhere near walked in my shoes you know they do more just
casually pray that things turn out ok.
You beg, plead, spend many hours in the hospital, ER rooms and even
ICU doing more than just casually asking for thing to turn out ok.
Me and mine have been living this nightmare for over 6 years now.
So God and I talk a lot and sometimes I even wonder if he listening
But trust me girl, I pray
I think out of everything that has came from you, that to me was about the
most calloused, heartless

Flutter I’m glad you got your stuff back, but you should know as much as
everyone here, in Fel thing don’t get retuned with drama
they do with kindness and sometime politics
And even a little flirting works sometimes, you should know that.
Drama and anger never works, it tightens the fist of those holding
the items more.

V

Victoria Navarre

*snickers*

Would der be a restockin' fee applied?
Actually there would be no restock fee. WalMart would return it to the origional vendor for a "buyers credit". No charge to the retail customer.

V

Victoria Navarre

Grrr - figures!

*gets out the tape and hot glue gun* I wonder if they will notice...
If I were covering the return desk,and depending on what the item is,I would definatly notice a second-hand tape job. I have seen too many bad attempts from customers saying they didn't open the package....when the package itself is falling apart in my hands.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Don't know what you're referring to. I pulled out my Norton Anthology of American Literature for that gem.
The quote you quoted was the "quote of the day" on google yesterday (02/21/2010). I was just making a non-related, no-drama comment.

C

CatLord

Prolly Kanoa's information was an effort for all of us to sing Happy Birthday to Devin... next December.

Happy Birthday in advance Devin!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think we need 15 different threads for basically the same thing, so I'm merging them all into one.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Prolly Kanoa's information was an effort for all of us to sing Happy Birthday to Devin... next December.

Happy Birthday in advance Devin!
Sorry my Birthday is not in December

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And last but not least, You said: “but it seems perhaps you should pray to God that it turns out ok for you and yours. “

I think out of everything that has came from you, that to me was about the
most calloused, heartless

I was not going to reply to this publicly even sent you a pm instead , then decided to change my mind ..
When i made the statement

but it seems perhaps you should pray to God that it turns out ok for you and yours.

You choose to see it as an attack,
when to me it ment, I hope that everything turns out ok for you and yours...
but then again I have figured you only want to see the bad side of anything I say but thats your choice . so this time will spell it out in a way that you understand what I really mean..

I hope that whatever is going on in your own personal life turns out ok and that the prayers you say help with you and yours... Take Care

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can this thread be grouped into one when half the posts isnt really about a return policy but other stuff. May want to take a look from the baja boards with the guild sticky about guilds info and do it on this shard forums. Then we can also add a return policy to it. It give all guilds who want to be posted on the shard forums a chance to be seen by new players or xfers who may want to come to cats. Its a win win for all guilds imo.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to have a guild sticky, it must have become too outdated. I'll look in to this.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the guild sticky thread I would like to make a suggestion. There is some hard feelings towards individuls and guilds. Lets at least be respectable on Catskills when you list enemies to keep them up to date, not just single out one guild and group the rest of your enemies, or at least say check our website for more information,pm me, icq # ect ect, and be informative if your going to list all your enemies.

Lame way of doing it.. Enemies- XYZ is KoS! and all red guilds ( The problem is here all red guilds could be all but what if you had a friendly red guild and a new guy kills one of your friendly reds b/c he didnt know and wasnt informed when he joined. Cuts out the drama and any future issues)

Respectable way.... Enemies- XYZ, ABC, LMN, QRS

In all fairness to all guilds friends and foes should be listed equally not singled out. Lets be a little more informative to new players, returning players, or solo players that may want to look on how each guild presents themselves. We all like to recruit and lets be fair to our foes as well when we are recruiting. Plus naming your friendly guilds and enemies may catch an eye of a returning player and say hey I know that guild or I was in it years ago.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On the guild sticky thread I would like to make a suggestion. There is some hard feelings towards individuls and guilds. Lets at least be respectable on Catskills when you list enemies to keep them up to date, not just single out one guild and group the rest of your enemies, or at least say check our website for more information,pm me, icq # ect ect, and be informative if your going to list all your enemies.

Lame way of doing it.. Enemies- XYZ is KoS! and all red guilds ( The problem is here all red guilds could be all but what if you had a friendly red guild and a new guy kills one of your friendly reds b/c he didnt know and wasnt informed when he joined. Cuts out the drama and any future issues)

Respectable way.... Enemies- XYZ, ABC, LMN, QRS

In all fairness to all guilds friends and foes should be listed equally not singled out. Lets be a little more informative to new players, returning players, or solo players that may want to look on how each guild presents themselves. We all like to recruit and lets be fair to our foes as well when we are recruiting. Plus naming your friendly guilds and enemies may catch an eye of a returning player and say hey I know that guild or I was in it years ago.
Great suggestion Zosimus! - I like the way you think. :thumbup: