• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Governance of Luna

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As the newly appointed governor of Luna, I thank all of my supporters!

Announcing: 2015 is going to be a big year for Luna and Siege Perilous!

#1 Luna House Design and Decoration Competition

In 2015 I will host a house design & decoration competition for houses located within the city walls of Luna only. The first reward I will layout is 50 Million Gold Pieces. That's right, 50 MILLION. People should make a serious effort to revitalize and improve the inner sanctum of Luna city. After all, this is the first place newcomers to the shard go to, and look around. They see shabby buildings and an empty city. That is their (accurate) impression of the whole shard. It is time to change this.

More details will be released after the New Year......

#2 Coordinated Recruitment from other UO Shards

In 2015 we will begin a blitz-campaign, as a shard working together, to improve the grow the population of Siege Perilous. Since the discussions and arguments are already finished, conclusions can be made now. We stand the best bet to recruit from existing shards, Atlantic, Pacific, Lake Ontario, etc. We should also consolidate the other low populations around UO and redirect everybody to SP. We are the last bastion and place of "real, true" Ultima Online.

It is time to invite all the old school back to the old yard and playground. Siege Perilous has potential. People still enjoy UO and SP in the sense of high risk, high reward. People still remember Felucca ruleset. It's time to rekindle the true Felucca mentality.

More details will be released after the New Year......

#3 More Player Events and PVP Parties

The game developers have all but sold out and abandoned Ultima Online. Therefore if anybody is going to have fun with this strong foundation already in place, then it is up to us and only us. We are Ultima Online. We are Siege Perilous. We are the future of this game, based on how we want to play. I have complete, absolute, unshakeable, unwavering faith that there are many players out there who still will enjoy UO under the SP Felucca ruleset and game style. This is an old game, but, still vibrant.

It is the responsibility of players, our community, to create the fun. That's where true fun comes from, players, not developers and game producers. They can only make the platform, the sandbox. And this is still a great sandbox. It's time to draw out its maximum potential.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tazar owns about twenty percent of the houses in Luna. They look OK.
Yes, Tazar will be contacted about the details of the competition.

Also I plan to encourage him to sell/give out property to others so that the shard's best house designers can participate in this competition.

However I will give people who don't own property within Luna walls plenty of time to acquire property there, before the competition begins.

The competition may end in the middle or later half of 2015. This will give house designers enough time to get a Luna plot.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tazar owns about twenty percent of the houses in Luna. They look OK.
I've noticed that...how the hell did he acquire all of those and does he even play Siege anymore? The guy is paying for a lot of accounts to keep those plots up, I hope he is active, but I haven't seen him during the times I play...la

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've noticed that...how the hell did he acquire all of those and does he even play Siege anymore? The guy is paying for a lot of accounts to keep those plots up, I hope he is active, but I haven't seen him during the times I play...la
*holds opinion until at least one other negative one appears*

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tazar is around. His dirt plots are the only one's I don't mind because they're not just placed and forgotten.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Don't piss in my thread, guys..........

Instead what you should do, is support positive siege perilous ideas and movements, for the betterment of all.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead what you should do, is support positive siege perilous ideas and movements, for the betterment of all.
I'm in complete support if not cooperation. I still have yet to hear why your ideas will work this time when they haven't during several attempts over the years with a far bigger player base contributing.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm in complete support if not cooperation. I still have yet to hear why your ideas will work this time when they haven't during several attempts over the years with a far bigger player base contributing.
I have been on SP for only a couple years now, of which I've been working 70-100 hours per week. So now I have a little more time and am able to contribute finally whereas I could not before.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I googled 14 hrs per day, 7 days per week jobs, and gosh, it didn't come back with anything. :p

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My first job is unpaid ranging from 50-70 hours a week.

My second job is paid ranging from 15-30 hours a week.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50-70 hours per week without pay......... I wish I could find a dozen of you. Even the illegals that speak no english won't work that cheap!

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That's why I don't have any sympathy for illegal immigration or people on welfare.

People on welfare have no pride in themselves, or are simply IRL cheaters/scammers/thieves.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not really worth the label "Drama", just a few bored Siege players :p

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes staying home and raising a child is such...... HAAAAAAAAARD WOOOOOOOORK........ *rolls eyes*

Oh I am so sorry I had it all wrong you poor child. When you get done vacuuming 70 hours for your mom and dad without an allowance, I will contact you and we can start revitalizing Luna. Hope you get a break from your chores for Christmas,

Lore's Player

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh I am so sorry I had it all wrong you poor child. When you get done vacuuming 70 hours for your mom and dad without an allowance, I will contact you and we can start revitalizing Luna. Hope you get a break from your chores for Christmas,

Lore's Player

See these stratics responses, son? These are "Noobs". And someday I will teach you to "PWN" these noobs. :D