• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Gods' of Pacific have reunited...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just fair warning-

the golden child has come to reclaim his throne.

I heard cartel thinks they can spawn whenever they want, do i need to teach this shard a lesson again?

And also- if someone would let me know what guilds are currently active that would be great.

Kyrite and I, shall come alone and handle this ourselves.

See you soon

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just fair warning-

the golden child has come to reclaim his throne.

I heard cartel thinks they can spawn whenever they want, do i need to teach this shard a lesson again?

And also- if someone would let me know what guilds are currently active that would be great.

Kyrite and I, shall come alone and handle this ourselves.

See you soon
I thought Steven quit for good, I knew the old dog could not stay away.I love how I can come back to read forums occasionally and see ppl I used to know posting.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Here you go, hang out with the delusional brothers Carnal and Indica.

And then what follows is about 9 more deaths from Carnal, each fully stocked and suited. They both logged out after that. But "it never happened".

Last edited: