• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Giant Turkey Home Invasion

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I am not a great story teller, so I will tell it like it happened. I got home last night (after returning from a someone's fail attempt to PVP me in Fel Destard) to my little Barrier Island home off the Trinsic coast to find my home had been invaded by all these red labelled chickens, eagles, normal turkeys, crows. I called in my guild leader, MD Warlock, who said there was a GIANT TURKEY roaming Barrier Island and to be VERY CAREFUL! Pishposh I said! So I attacked it.
What followed can only be described as an hour and a half of bloody carnage! Countless and useless deaths, we fought this beast and cornered in my home and trapped it between a chest and raised garden bed and called in reinforcements. We had 3 mages, a mystic and a tamer beat this Turkey down! What we needed was a Provoker or Bard! In the end, we had a good time and many laughs we we were all PECKED TO DEATH by the minion chickens and turkeys.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I haven't seen one since this night. Random? I am sure there had to be an easier way to take this thing down ! Bard? Provoker?

L.K.