• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Gauntlet

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Publish 87 break it or something? I'm down there with a few other people, and we're in the rooms. In the first two rooms, we've had two bosses. When we killed the second one, there was a slight delay in the 3rd coming, but the second kill had no corpse.

It didn't happen in the Impaler room though - anyone else get this?

edit: It happened in the Impaler room this time. As far as I can tell, it happens when two bosses are in the room. The first one will be killed as normal and leave a corpse, but the second disappear when it's falling to the ground. A few seconds later, another boss will spawn. After it drops, we can leave.

Last edited:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, we had the same experience in the shadow knight room earlier.

By the way, can you confirm getting a regular Doom arty in the Gauntlet? We did three circuits with seven people and only got the new drops.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, I can't. I left after a few runs, but it doesn't seem to be any different. When I did get drops down there, it was from the spawn summoned by the DF.