• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The future of Minoc... what do you think ?

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without competition for Minoc governance I m trying to get in touch with (future) Minocians.

Minoc always has been a city dedicated to crafting arts. The spirit of Julia (true vets will know what i m talking about) is still all around the city.
I have a few ideas in a near future to put the emphasis on those... but not only !

I m warmly welcoming warriors of any type !!

and before i start developping some idea i d like to ask you about the buff you d like to start with.
SSI ? FC1 ? or anything else ?
I thank you in advance for the answers you make to help me in that choice... after all crafters dont
need any specific buff... or am i wrong ?

See you soon,
Lien Ragus

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi being a warrior I would like to have the SSI buff, I think we had that once before. Thank you

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll become citizen if SSI buff is selected (trade agreement with the Guild of Assassins).
I'll always love Minoc.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the new Governor of Minoc i d like to thank all the ppl who expressed their sympathy with their votes.
As promised the buff has been set to +5 SSI... I strongly hope that you ll find your interest with it :)

I do have several ideas to make Minoc the main center for crafters and dexxers of any kind. I soon will tell you about
my plans for it. In the meantime i d like to be able to meet and talk with interested crafters on one side and interested
dexxers on the other.

I ll spend next wenesday in Minoc for most part of the day and stand around the bank and the smith.
I hope to meet you there if you have a moment to come to Minoc. I ll be glad to give any city titles you d wish
at this occasion.

Regards,
Lien Ragus