• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The following Uber suits

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suit #1 is 4.5 billion but is only 66% damage increase?
Swap out the Slither to add the absolutely needed damage increase and the suit seriously lacks hit points.
Wow...

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your input Goldberg. We can definitely customize this suit to your needs. Please Icq either myself or Xblade to discuss.

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That archer suit is total trash. If its worth 3.5B mine is worth 100B. Same with the stone suit.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That archer suit is total trash. If its worth 3.5B mine is worth 100B. Same with the stone suit.
We are sorry you feel this way we did state in the listing o.b.o. (or best offer). If you cannot afford these suits that is ok too, we can put together a fully imbued suit with very similar or possibly better mods to accomodate your play style and your price range. Please icq either myself or Xblade to discuss.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok enough whit the trolling/downing our post i see any more negative comments on my thread i will report you. if you would like to post some constructive criticism by all means go ahead. looks like you guys are not fully aware of what o.b.o is ( which is posted in every pic) it means OR BEST OFFER! every one has there own way of building there suits,every one has there own play style in game weather it be PVP, PVM or both.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This isn't to be another troll but I was looking at the last suit to see what all the fuss is about and noticed that only 2 pieces are crafted and one of those seemed to be a random item used to fill a hole. For 750mil I can understand why people might think this is odd, I'd have a hard time parting with gold for items that can be bought at vendors for a fraction of the price.

I did think the first two suits were nice and had some items that should cost a far amount of gold but even those shocked me with the asking price. I think the OP should be praised for taking the time to make the sales thread but at the same time I think a short review of the pricing structure could be in order. Good luck with the sales all the same.

I'd also say that after trying to build a nicer shield for my samp's luck suit that one above is amazing.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the constructive criticism (you guys know who you are). With that our test is done and we now have a very good idea on price structure. Price's has been updated, If anyone would like customization of these suit's please ICQ us. Other wise they are as is. If you would like a suit built that we do not have up on this post please make an inquiry via ICQ.

Thanks
TGI

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I'd like to know if any of these suits have sold

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@sibble
all these suit's are still available, we have made a few cheaper ones for a few people this past week.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know to please icq yardman first his icq is 310851531 if you are looking for a custom suit, I my self have been working 16+ hours a day for over a month now and dont have any time to log on.

Thanks
Xblade