• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] the following items:

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. I will be coming back to Atlantic this week and I'm looking to buy and sell the following items:
Selling:
1. Arcane Robe - Crafted by an Artisan Jukan Seamstress (chessy event item) please make offer
2. Farmer Jack's Pumpkin Carving Kit - Happy Halloween Chesapeake 2010 - 40mil obo
3. Emerald Crest of the Morrow Family (it's a neon green necklace with 25 luck. Also a chessy event item) Please make offer
4. 4.3 star GD untrained, will train to 123.4 wrestle and 119.4 tactics - please inquire for details. 30mil obo.
5. Transfer tokens for 19mil each - 6 available

Buying:
Dragon Slayer Scrappers Compendium and a Large Zento house. The house must be on the road.

ICQ me at 33502723 with offers for the items or to inquire within about other items. Or you can PM me here. TY

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Contact ricon about an 18x18 tokuno house, I know he was selling one.

as for your transfer tokens, I can offer you 105m