• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Environment The first ghost house image I've seen in a long time

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is south of the Valor champ spawn in Ilshenar: happened a few days ago, and again today. It's a curious bug that I haven't experienced in several years. As I walk under the house, it shows as a transparent foundation. New bugs, or those that resurface, always make me wonder what "broke" recently; perhaps this one just wasn't fixed and didn't manifest itself.

weird house in ilsh.jpg

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
New bugs, or those that resurface, always make me wonder what "broke" recently; perhaps this one just wasn't fixed and didn't manifest itself.
This is the same issue that we have all dealt with for years. There is a problem report already in the system regarding this issue. And just as an FYI those homes are ghosts of some houses in Tokuno.

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is a server bleed because i used to test keep/castle spots on test center and it was always to get the server I was playing on to bleep a part of the house on test center. It made testing housing spots so much easier to do. I think the more curious thing here is I dont think the server cares what facet you are in and will the just put the house in any coordinate that matches up with old image irregardless of the facet.