• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Fight In Despise

S

Sam192

Does anyone have screenshots of the fight between Minax, CoM, and SL that happened today?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, SL was definitely there. Raided with a few, probably 5-ish people? After mostly dropping the first time, they came back? I'm not even sure.

But Sam192, whoever you are, I think you'll find this isn't a very screenshot-intensive shard with a lot of ego. The guilds here mostly respect each other and fight each for fun, not for grief. I seriously doubt any of us cared enough to take screenshots; we haven't done it in years and I doubt we'll start now.

D

DB of Cartel

Pretty much like SK said, most of the people on Baja have been fighting each other for so long, the vast majority of us don't bother to take screen shots any more. We've gotten very used to the fact that sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. We rarely get caught up in the trash talking BS on the boards anymore, I like to think it's because for the most part, alot of us have grown up past that part. Not to say that you haven't necessarily.

Lots of times you'll even see one guild talking to the other in the star room or what have you (usually one on a ghost, one not), complimenting the other in on one aspect or another.