• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Festival of the Way Discussion Thread

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've begun a thread on the BRPA Guild Forums on Stratics so that we might begin discussing the Second Festival of the Way. You can find that thread here.

The Festival of the Way Discussion

The event will probably take place on Friday, May 14th. We need to begin discussing roles and what we want to do this year. I also suggest we as a community consider doing something to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the Trinsic Invasion at the end of the Procession.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

I strongly encourage and plead that all visit the BRPA link above and add your voices to all others that this may again be a boon to Baja and a shining example to every shard of the imaginations and creativity of our Players.

Devs, EM's and others are all welcomed, but let us Players guide the path of the enduring Way.

Elladan of Trinsic

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted on the other link under the BRPA guild forums. Is this still going to occur? According to the discussion thread within the BRPA forums, the Festival is scheduled for Friday the 14th of May which is 11 days from now as I send this message via electric pigeon. 11 days goes by quick, especially if I'm cooking BBQ in nothing but suntan lotion, an apron, and tongs. Notice I said tongs and not thongs. Wait, wha...? :lol:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ceno is the designated Lord of the Way. You'll have to ask him.

I'll be around to help.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Can I be the lord of far away?

*Smiles* Sorry hehe, just reading up on the festival progress.
The last one I went to was amazing so I am looking forward
to attending this one.

:thumbup1:

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the goblets of water made and ready. Will Xel be giving the speech again at the gates and Elladan welcoming everyone to Trinsic?

Also, has anyone made the black clothing for all of the participants? If not I can start that....

Will everyone be reprising their roles from last year? *crosses fingers* Because, Bucko, Pol and the Count of Berg - you were amazing.

This is in a week!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the goblets of water made and ready. Will Xel be giving the speech again at the gates and Elladan welcoming everyone to Trinsic?

Also, has anyone made the black clothing for all of the participants? If not I can start that....

Will everyone be reprising their roles from last year? *crosses fingers* Because, Bucko, Pol and the Count of Berg - you were amazing.

This is in a week!

To the best of my knowledge Pol, The Count of Berg and myself will not be participating. There is a potential for a conflict for that night so I think its best that I bow out now just in case. If it ends up that I can attend I'll come along as part of the procession on a different character and can help out with set up of candles, food, drink, deco etc.

Sadly I also am not able to to make it due to a few personal reasons I have to go out of town for a few days. I have the cloth ready for any amount of people which i will be giving to WildStar. The Widow had asked for Taryn Runeclaw *cant remember how to spell the name* to take place of Katrina and make the clothing for the Four but I will not be able to be around to plan anything.

I am sorry to all my friends and to all of Baja so I wish you all luck and I am sure this Festival will be a sight to see!

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok - I have the right place to post now, so I'll be looking there.

Use the link at the top of the page posted by WarderDragon. ;)