• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THE FASTEST PEERLESS! Shard event!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THE FASTEST PEERLESS!

I came up with what i thought was a good idea for an event, as you are all aware you can get up to 30 people into any one peerless, i was wondering how fast that would be, for somthing like a Lady Mel or Trav. I was hoping to hold an ongoing event on the first Sat of every month to get as many people into a peerless and time it. Then we can all try and break the record next time.

Totaly stupid? I recon we could get some great screenies! Whos up for it? :hug:

A

Amathist of PoC

sounds interesting and I am sure peerless lovers would enjoy the challenge.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add a minute to the time for each person attending. I can solo one in 10 mins, therefore gg.

P

PoCove

Add a minute off the time for each person attending. I can solo one in 10 mins, therefore gg.
That would be impressive to watch .. I have never seen anyone do a peerless boss in 10 min .. Save for Lurg

D

Dain

That would be impressive to watch .. I have never seen anyone do a peerless boss in 10 min .. Save for Lurg
Well here a few:

Dreadhorn and Proxy with a samurai / alchemy character.

Mel with a Tamer Alchemist

Travesty with a tamer dexxer with no healing skills except 4fc with 49chiv skill.

Shimmer with a tamer bard with 120 skills and alchemy

With those templates, the right suits and a few tricks all the peerless' mentioned are soloable in under 10mins.

But i still think the idea is great, i reckon we will be getting some peerless's killed verrry quickly. I would like to see one in fell, that way we all trap each other lol

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try controlling 30 braindead trammels. What fun that would be. Pet is right, by the time you manage to group 30 morons, a pvper could have soloed it... Not to mention a lot of the idiots would bring a useless mage casting evs....

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I challange any of you who think they can solo a peerless, let alone in under 10 mins to let me, or anyone else sit stealthed and watch and time you. Otherwise your just talking BS.

I can kill all you pvpers with my blacksmith in under ten mins without losing more then 20hp. I wont even heal myself. Even if theres 5 of you, i can still do it...

Sound silly?

Tramhater: Bet you could do my tax return faster...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I challange any of you who think they can solo a peerless, let alone in under 10 mins to let me, or anyone else sit stealthed and watch and time you. Otherwise your just talking BS.

I can kill all you pvpers with my blacksmith in under ten mins without losing more then 20hp. I wont even heal myself. Even if theres 5 of you, i can still do it...

Sound silly?

Tramhater: Bet you could do my tax return faster...
Why can PvPers solo spawns near afk while PvMers can't do it in half the time with 10 people?

The fact is, PvPers > PvMers at PvM. If I had a character I would gladly go solo a peerless. Even dain knows you can, its quite easy.

A

Amathist of PoC

Yet I noticed no one took Jahira up on her offer to stealth and time...come on money where your mouth is for once.

K

Katlene

its cause someone jumped on a high horse and road that thread into the distance.
i cant understand why that offer was shunned while the other offer still sits all pretty up the top. Id rather see the peerless thing happen anyday.
Btw who casts ev's at mel? ee's are the way to go with an added natures fury on the side.
Ive only ever taken a mage or a tamer into mel and they do quite well.
I dont go there to get it done in x amount of time, nor do i do it just to get stuff. I do it because i enjoy it. i do it with others because interactions are part of this game. its why its classified as a multiplayer game.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wont pressure anyone to take me up on my generous offer. I wont even troll them to get a reaction. I even hope its not taken as trolling to say, they dont need to take me up on my offer. I mean realy, Ama, Kat, everyone for that matter realy knows the truth. We dont even need to make them feel bad cos of it.
I mean we all know we could 1v1 any of them blindfolded. We dont need to stress.

A

Amathist of PoC

Yes I noticed the post discrimination...and I am with you I like interacting with others that is why I play a multiplayer game wether or not I can do the chore myself is neither here nor there.

A

Amathist of PoC

I wont pressure anyone to take me up on my generous offer. I wont even troll them to get a reaction. I even hope its not taken as trolling to say, they dont need to take me up on my offer. I mean realy, Ama, Kat, everyone for that matter realy knows the truth. We dont even need to make them feel bad cos of it.
I mean we all know we could 1v1 any of them blindfolded. We dont need to stress.
*LAUGHS COUGH LAUGHS* are you trying to kill me lol

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it that Amathist/Jahira/Katlene are the only people who reply to my posts?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it that Amathist/Jahira/Katlene are the only people who reply to my posts?

Why is it that you always avoid the point? Anyway, stop derailing my thred. If you cant do the peerless suggestion make your own thred.

A

Amathist of PoC

Umm would it be perhaps because your posting in a thread they where talking in?????

So are you going to put your money where your mouth is? Are you going to take Jahira up on her offer to time you soloing a peerless?

Come on your always acting the big man now show us.

A

Amathist of PoC

so has anyone submitted a time...perhaps a screen shot?

K

Katlene

id reakon they would need to be a 3rd party timer person otherwise ppl could just BS a time

T

Teeshy

I came up with what i thought was a good idea for an event, as you are all aware you can get up to 30 people into any one peerless, i was wondering how fast that would be, for somthing like a Lady Mel or Trav. I was hoping to hold an ongoing event on the first Sat of every month to get as many people into a peerless and time it. Then we can all try and break the record next time.

Totaly stupid? I recon we could get some great screenies! Whos up for it? :hug:
I think this would be a really cool thing to do =) I didnt know you could get up to 30 people at once actually - would be fun to see it, and fun to participate! I'd probably lag to death with that many people on the screen, but it'd be fun trying! =D

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id reakon they would need to be a 3rd party timer person otherwise ppl could just BS a time
Record the thing in video instead of screen shots.

Use either Fraps (for recording in KR or full screen 2D) or a screen capture program such as Screen Recorder Gold (for windowed/normal 2D).

Since most people have it (comes with windows) use Microsoft Movie Maker to edit/encode the video (can be downloaded from download.com), then upload to YouTube.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In thery thats a good idea, but in all seriousness, i wouldnt want to download that to watch it. I think as long as the person who is doing the timing is not 'in league' with the attacking person, it should be beliveable.

F

Fink

In thery thats a good idea, but in all seriousness, i wouldnt want to download that to watch it. I think as long as the person who is doing the timing is not 'in league' with the attacking person, it should be beliveable.
I think it'd be interesting to watch anyway.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quality you can get on YouTube now is quite good, for example...

[youtube]26gbG-ok8gw[/youtube]

...and thats just normal quality, if you got the video page and click the High Quality link it is even better.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=26gbG-ok8gw - great example of YouTube HQ, make sure to click the link...

D

Dain

I nominate Held to attempt a Dreadhorn :/

I will ask him but no promises!

Nor can i promise it will be under 10 mins, but i think it will be under 15 atleast.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awsome. Held's always been a pretty good peerless guy. Done a fair few with him

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell you what, if you manage to find someone to do it and sort out a time I will come record it if I can. Been awhile since I''v done a UO vid :D