• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Fall of Waka, a total Zog Victory

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Well after I soloed and butchered three Waka including their GM, they decided to peace us like sniffling cowards. Let this day be known as the day Waka surrendered like girls to the Might of Imperial Zoggism!

Glory to true soldiers and death to cowards! ZOG HEIL!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
War LBC...We putting all warring etc in that guild. That is also our factoin guild. Now grow a pair and go factions Thrax!!!

btw....I never remember 3v1....and thrax winning...3v1 and thrax running yes....Im still waiting for a good 1v1 with you.

T

Trinsauce

Well after I soloed and butchered three Waka including their GM, they decided to peace us like sniffling cowards. Let this day be known as the day Waka surrendered like girls to the Might of Imperial Zoggism!

Glory to true soldiers and death to cowards! ZOG HEIL!
As stated war LBC... Our faction/fighting guild...

T

ThraximusZog

You do realize you can be in factions and at war yes? Oh well we won the war. I will accept the new invite to whatever ur new flavor of the month guild is called, just send invite. Zog will not go factions because I think they are stupid and used for a excuse for cowardly players like COP.

R

RollinTheTweed

Hiya.

I thought we dropped out of the war because lack of Zog being on.
Thrax, sure we quit, but the tally sheet on kills was in our favor :p

Enjoy your victory.

L

Lord Drakelord

Re: Waka/Zog

always two sides of the coin. *nods*

F

Freya/Passion

I killed all 3 members of Zog. Daily, at least 1600 hundred times. I eventually even got a etheral horse off one I took all gold armor and any item of importance from Zog. That is why we decided to drop the war, It was just embarrassing the amount of Kills I got off you Thrax...

T

ThraximusZog

haha, oh excuses, excuses my children. Once again the Domination of our Iron wills to fight til the end of Oblivion has brought us total victory. It was not ZOG who never logged in, it was your zerg cattle that would only log in when everyone was on like sniffling cowards or a red headed step child waiting to be fed by his abusive uncle! Total Victory against WAKA by the hands of my Zog soldiers once more! It is a hollow victory however, much like most wars on Sonoma these days... The enemies never have the balls to stick it out to the bitter end...so worthless.. weak leadership and weak loyalty from those guilds. I survived and kept the war going after a coup against my leadership and I still pulled through to victory! If I can keep the war going against all odds, you kids in Waka have no excuse to peace other than the fact you all are a weak guild full of weak pvpers. COP still takes the biggest %%$%$ award in the big book of Zog enemies however.

Cry as you will my children, Sonoma has always been a shard of defeatist and cowards post-AOS when all the great soldiers left UO.

Everytime a guild peaces Zog, they form a new guild for a few months then go back to their old guild...currently WAKA has just done this... same ole ****...hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha feels good to win!!! TACOS!!!

So in closing, ZOG HEIL 4 LIFE!

R

RollinTheTweed

I love your guild spirit. Your biggest threat in your guild however was Fallacy, he made most of the kills, if not 90% of them.

I like you Thrax, you're good for laughs.

said enjoy "your victory". But don't try to rub it in too much when you clearly lost the battles brotha.

T

ThraximusZog

Also almost any time we did see a Waka he was fighting alongside a COP.

T

Trinsauce

Ummmmm, I'm sorry... Anytime u did see a Waka we were fighting along side COP??? That's comical considering if u were at any of the fights at all u would've seen we healed Fallacy, rocky, and chadius while on Waka chars when COP was around... Don't believe me ask ur fellow comrades... When there wasn't a huge gankfest then we fought u... Fallacy was ur whole guild... the rest of u got slaughtered... hence the 60+ kill count advantage... the first few days of the war were fun cause ur guildies (NOT U) came out and fought... after 4 days of it noone but Chadius and Fallacy came out and fought... Never saw the fearless leader of Thrax anywhere around...

Anyways declare war on LBC...

T

ThraximusZog

Hate to explain this with you because I am sure you already are aware of such things BUT...

History is always written by the victors! And yes I do fight with my "comrades" and they fight with me otherwise they wouldn't be in a guild with a ****ty leader who hides behind houses or alts like a common COP member or PAS.

To me and I really believe this, any guild created after AOS is just a PAS clone with the same caliber of members. They teach people how to be dirty pvpers and to put it bluntly " ****ing Zerg monkeys " The only thing I respect about Waka is the sheer fact that you were the first guild to accept the war invite (also the first to peace) and got the ball rolling for COP and other guilds to war... granted this has been the most boring and ****ty war ZOG has ever been in... but that is what it is to play OSI now days with " ****ing zerg monkey " players :p

I am not pancakes or moaning, fact I am just fine with it all cus I can't change how players think or play (anymore..) due to game mechanics, but sometimes when I play this game and see how radical its gotten I just shake my head and say.. why did I log in today? and normally only on for 5 mins if any... not like ill find an orange anyway. ^_^

So that's my little rant about it all. I don't disrespect the player because to be honest, I have no idea who is even in Waka. I barely remember UO names or alts (ask anyone in ZOG). but eh..I do disrespect how people "pvp" these days and call themselves good pvpers because they can hack kill or pet kill someone while zerging.. thats not pvp that is just monkey see, monkey do, monkey follow masta pvp.

...ah to be in better days when pvp was an art form again and not some *****d out oversold past time for emo kids.. guess I am just an old soul like that Sonoma. til next time my friends, stay thirsty! *gives a dos equis man wink*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D0C will show you how it is done Thraximus. I made my own guild just too war you! I sent war invite as well. If you did not get. D (Zero) C. Please end it too me. Ill accept it tomorrow!

Thrax. you should also add me too ICQ if you use it. I know you do because a friend of mine has you on ICQ. Ill keep the war going indefinetly and if you cannot find me, you can always ICQ me. I like to find a fight...just dont pull a COP move and come at me with 3-4 people, lol...I would hate to kill all of you at once!

T

Trinsauce

Alrighty... We officially have everything taken care of now... Waka and our faction guild r now allied so please declare the wars now... Wafa and LBC r the faction guilds...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's weird, we accepted a war invite from Little Boy's Club [LBC] on Nov, 1 and LBC surrendered on Nov, 3. What gives? :coco:

T

Trinsauce

It's weird, we accepted a war invite from Little Boy's Club [LBC] on Nov, 1 and LBC surrendered on Nov, 3. What gives? :coco:
It's very very simple Simpleton... U cannot, I REPEAT CANNOT ally guilds that r at war... End of story... Stop thinking people r scared of ur pixels...

T

ThraximusZog

There are other Zogs u can ask to war with, I have a real life and I am barely on. If I decide to log in this week I will accept all invites...truth is Sonoma has 0 man power to make any real wars.. you people need to stop making friends and fight each other for christ sake.. you all can't be ****ing allies and expect to have wars or pvp... SCAM YOUR FRIEND! KILL YOUR VIRTUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MAKE WAR, MAKE ENEMIES... CONQUER!! GLORY!!! TACOS!!!

Balior that screen is so old, u even act like it was a 1on1 fight when that skull dude is in the picture. You all know I have beat every last one of you 1on1 over the years, there is no need for me to post screenshots of my glorious victories!...besides 90% of you are just clones of each other to me and have no real honor to flex such victories. You PAS scum!

-Thrax to the Max, Emperor of Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.