• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Enhanced Client is Alive!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Or maybe it's my computer... Here's the story...

I ocd bless myself and my pets. Every minute or more often than that, I run through my bless sequence, first myself, then my pets. Well, lately for some strange reason often the first time I cast bless in the sequence, it auto targets my character. Ok I've thought many times, this is a bug.

Well today I was out hunting bane dragons with my nightmare and I cast bless two times in a row quickly without thinking. First it targeted me, and blessed me, then it targeted my pet. If it was trying to be helpful all it did was start me listening for the Twilight Zone music.

I guess it must have realized all it did was make me waste time wondering what the heck just happened, and did what I think happened really just happen. It went back to normal after that...

Y

Yen Sid

Or maybe it's my computer... Here's the story...

I ocd bless myself and my pets. Every minute or more often than that, I run through my bless sequence, first myself, then my pets. Well, lately for some strange reason often the first time I cast bless in the sequence, it auto targets my character. Ok I've thought many times, this is a bug.

Well today I was out hunting bane dragons with my nightmare and I cast bless two times in a row quickly without thinking. First it targeted me, and blessed me, then it targeted my pet. If it was trying to be helpful all it did was start me listening for the Twilight Zone music.

I guess it must have realized all it did was make me waste time wondering what the heck just happened, and did what I think happened really just happen. It went back to normal after that...
Do you have it on a hotbar set to current target? If so you may be clicking on yourself/healthbar and then your pet/pets healthbar and not even realizing it. Sometimes I forget what spells I have set to current/stored/cursor/ect. so that may be it as well.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you have it on a hotbar set to current target? If so you may be clicking on yourself/healthbar and then your pet/pets healthbar and not even realizing it. Sometimes I forget what spells I have set to current/stored/cursor/ect. so that may be it as well.
No, my bless spell is a macro'd hotkey with target set to cursor, and I don't think either I or my mare were the current target at the time.... :D

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is Target Queuing on?
You know, I don't even know what target queuing is, or how it works, so I don't know... Maybe that's it... Imagining that the EC is sentient is so much more interesting... :)

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EC is a self learning, self evolving program brought to you courtesy of SkyNet :D

Don't worry, they're still years away from building terminators :)