• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The End Has Come

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all of you that remember me, Leia, Ice Cove and H.O.T. Auctions. My last account will close on 10/1/2010. :sad4: I have been playing that Warcraft game for 3 years now and I just can't afford both, and couldn't keep up with the changes in UO.

Watch for the castle to drop whenever they drop anymore. It's full of old rares, collections, etc. I hope my friends get some things to remember me by...

Hugs and love to the you-know-who's,

Lindy aka Leia

:grouphug:

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leia,

I know you have been gone for a while, nevertheless it's always sad to say goodbye. You must be very happy with that other game. That's good to know. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Take good care of yourself.

BlissMarie

B

Beer_Cayse

Awwww, crap. I cannot recall where the castle was/is, but I can't get in-game for a couple weeks due to work hours. Fooey.

I'm down to 1 account on 10/14 and by then I'll have figured out if I want to retain my last account or not (November renewal).

Dream well, O Kymer wife of mine! <chuckle>

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(

Take care Leia, and thank you for many fun times. Make sure and pop in and say hello every once in a while!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We'll miss You, Leia.

Anything auction-memorabilia-wise you'd want to donate to the LOST Auction deco? (I know we already got the guildstone of one of your auction guilds)

And note that while your account closes on the first, there's that promo going on right now that might buy you a couple extra weeks to say your goodbyes, if they let you use that code. IF you can use that code, stop by the auction next Tuesday and we'll have you a going away party at the auction.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, there is no code, just log in, all accounts are active already. I checked 2 of my closed ones and was able to log right in.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Aww :(
We think of you often Leia and wish you the best in whatever you do :)..
Hope you do drop by LOST Auction would love to see you and maybe you will do the auction for us !! J/K... but would be like old times...Always had a wonderful time at your auctions and we all miss going to them..
Please drop in even if it is just to say howdy :)...
Basara is right, we could throw you a great party !!!

S

SLACK

Hate to see you go LL. :sad4:
You gave me so much over the years and I really appreciate it.
If you ever tire of Warcrack you know you always have friends on LA!
Tell Twink and Mr. Grouchy Pants I said Hi!

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww thanks all! I had so many wonderful years in UO. I loved doing the auctions and meeting so many friends and fellow auction addicts. :)

And to my Kymer hubby: Ya know, I had a real thing for you way back then and, to be honest, I still miss you! :heart:

Zig...I'm glad I was able to provide fun times for many because in doing so, it gave ME a ton of fun times. I still dream about auctions. LOL

Slack...I told Twink and Grouchy Pants that you said Hi. Twink just said...."awwwwww". But they miss you all too!

Just one more.... :grouphug:

P.S. If you ever need a break, come see us. You can message me (no longer use ICQ though) or email or whatever and I'll give ya particulars. :lol: