• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Election stone in Skara Brae

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Posted at the Shattered Skull and on the outskirts of Trinsic*

After a long conversation with our Keeper, Corinna.. The Rangers have decided to post a new name to the stone. Mine. While Britain was my home growing up, Skara is my home now. The Rangers of Spiritwood are my home now. Many many times over the past year have we, have I, setup the following events: Skara Brae Archery Tournaments, Tavern Nights, and Skara Repairs Night! The Rangers, myself included, have been active participants of the Royal Guard.

We have been good neighbors. We attend others events, we assist when they seek out help, and we offer it when they have not yet asked.

I, along with my fellow Rangers, have plans for many more events over the next six months. The city stone is thriving and we will continue to make sure it does. There are improvements in mind and we fully intend, I fully intend to seek out the opinions of the other citizens. This includes the Trade Deal. Skara is strongest when we all work together.

So it is with all this in mind, with the Rangers behind me, That I toss my bow into the ring for the Governor's seat of Skara Brae

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The township of Elven Song, as well as myself, fully support your efforts and campaign for Governor of Skara. You are a delightful person, who has the best of intentions at heart and ensures that there is entertainment for all Citizens. I wish you much success and should I be as lucky to have the Citizen's by my side - as well - look forward to working with Skara, as Governor of Minoc, to ensure that we continue to see the towns and the realm prosper!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Village of Aegis and the good folks of Yew look forward to working with you as Governor Wilkins.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*A brief note tacked up in Skara Brae and surrounding public areas*

To all those Running.. Best of wishes.... At the end of the day, it is the citizens of our towns that matter!