• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The EASTER BUNNY Appears In Britian

T

Tgoru

That's Right The Easter Bunny Has lost all track of time and showed up in Britain a day early!
The Only Thing He Was Really doing was running and hopping around sporatically and Nibbling on peoples Clothing and sandles... He seemed to get very excited when anyone mentioned the events taking place tommorow... but as of right now he hasnt dropped anything or given any Information out... he left Britain and went to New Haven for about 5 mins and disapeared... Keep your eyes open! :)

Very sexy Huh? Oh La La!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after a busy day with the Easter event I thought I would call it an early night and get to bed soon.... but boy was I wrong...

I was standing in the Winterbreeze Library welcoming a dear friend, when I heard this quiet chattering... I looked around and couldn't see anything at first...

All the sudden this little creature jumped out of nowhere!!
A little bunny...cute as a button and obviously very hungry since it started chewing on my boots

We took the starving creature to the roof and fed him some apples.

I became frisky and thought I would try to tame the little critter... it didn't even face him. He did try to tame me thou the little stinker, but no luck there either :) to hairy for my taste....

Since my Bunny is a bit rusty and i have not really had time to speak it a lot I was not able to understand much of what the little guy was trying to tell me, but here is what I got:

Keep an eye out for me on Easter Sunday, and that he is the Easter bunny.

After a bit he disappeared again leaping of the top of my roof...

Farewell little bunny, hope to see you again soon

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found a "Pineapple covered" Easter Egg in Britain on the ground so something is definitely up this morning. No sightings of the bunny yet.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a she ! :p

She gave me the big eyes because I asked for eggs ! And she also sat on my head for a minute... guess I got a nice egg head !

:lick:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Easter Bunny is indeed here this fine Easter Sunday morning dropping Easter Eggs of different flavors for all to find. I just spotted the cute little creature in Zento so be on the lookout!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Easter Bunny just paid a visit to New Haven on Atlantic, fast little thing

M

Maggie

What lovely pictures! Thank you. I would like to see an egg.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guild was having a meeting and the gold Easter Bunny showed up and hopped around and on our tables and passed out some cool Easter chocolate Eggs! Dolce De Leche and so forth!
Very nice job.... whoever she was.

P

prison bound

My guild was having a meeting and the gold Easter Bunny showed up and hopped around and on our tables and passed out some cool Easter chocolate Eggs! Dolce De Leche and so forth!
Very nice job.... whoever she was.
just saw your sig about ultimas iii-ix... good stuff indeed. myself, ive been rocking a new game of serpent isle this last week or so; those are some of the best games ever made (with 'the false prophet' being the best)

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank whoever used to run the Dyn Vendor Mall on that island in the lake of Justice (I think it is called?). I still had that rune and luckily no one else apparently did. Found a blackrock easter egg on the island. Black with yellow dots.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sweet !!!

Gonna have to post a screenie of that one JC !
But i wouldn't recomend eating that one

K

KingAres

I wish the easter bunny would come to the ascension haunted maze this friday april 17th at 8 pm eastern. It woulld be awesome having him trying to figure out the maze. and maybe deliver a couple hundred eggs out to the 200-300 folks running through with the grand prize of 20 million to the one who makes it. It would be awesome to se ehim. I mean the maze is locared west of umbra on the road. And i'll be gating from luna until friday. Would also love to see a em or gm show up.