• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "EA-Land Is Down, Let's Have a Party" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gaby

It's been fun guys! Thanks for the laughs
(and there were a lot of em tonight! )

I'm off to bed, was going to say goodnight in the other thread but I refreshed and it had been locked already ,lol.
Anyhoo... have a great night!

PS

Parizad...I think you're great.
I love your sense of humor and for what its worth, Thank you for being so dedicated! I know you hear that a lot ...but like they say...you can never be too thin, too rich, or too appreciated!

I

imported_debslee

*passes Lee the rum* nope there is still a drop or two left for you...I think .....*turns bottle upside down*

G

<blockquote><hr>

haha... yes, i have a whole bag of tacky ass rings in the cabinet for such an occasion!

[/ QUOTE ]Tacky... ass rings?

I'm sorry, that just leaves way too wide an opening...

...for a really bad one-liner! Sheesh, I think I need to get to bed myself!

I

imported_PMS Janet

passes the prozac around for those who really are suffering.

G

You would mention that wonderful song AFTER I go to bed! Guess I'll just have to go youtube Anger Management &amp; sing along with Jack &amp; Adam

G

okay time to get this party started again.... i got the tunes whose got the booze???

C

Cashew

Too early for booze here. I am afraid I would pass out about the time they bring the game back up and miss all the fun.
I did just brew some caramel drizzle coffee. Anyone need a cup?

C

coyoteee

Wow, guess I'm happy I stayed at my boyfriend's work last night. (He works for a Dirty Dancing-style conference center here in Western North Carolina - we stayed in one of the cabins. No TV, no internet, no phones. Priceless.) Oh well, gonna log into TC3. Nice new splash screen.

~Coy.

C

Cashew

I had planned on joining the party last night but couldn't remember what my old username and password was and I didn't have access to the email I used to sign up. I sat down on the couch to watch something on tv, fell asleep and missed the party.
I must be getting old, I never used to miss parties.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

I had planned on joining the party last night but couldn't remember what my old username and password was and I didn't have access to the email I used to sign up. I sat down on the couch to watch something on tv, fell asleep and missed the party.
I must be getting old, I never used to miss parties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear you there, Cashew... I spent half of the party reading posts and trying to remember my Username (dohhh it's my rl name!!!!!!!)
Old age must be catching up on me...

G

Morning All Just Woke up to the news! 3 pm Eastern not bad Hopefully the bug will be fixed!
*Yawn* Loves to sleep in!

A

Anarela

Some of us are going through really bad withdrawal symptoms...

Glad to hear you can sleep !!!!!!!!

Where's the xanax-rum-cookies-cupcakes?????

Now, that was a good combo!!!!!!!!

oh... and good morning !!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about some gum? There be no rum here! *hiccup*

[/ QUOTE ]

there is always rum.

The only gum I want is rum flavored gum.

um.

I rhymed :p

C

Catwoman1966

Good afternoon all

*24 hours with no EA-Land*

HELP!!! Cold turkey syndrome is setting in!

Cat.

G

Ok it is now 11:53 am here and I heard that EA would be back up before noon. What is the news now? I still can't get in!!

G

They said noon pst time. it is now 8:55 pst time. 3 more hours or there about.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

They said noon pst time. it is now 8:55 pst time. 3 more hours or there about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me...I have a doctors appointment to get to...hopefully TSO will be back up by then, or I will be having serious withdrawls

Oh, and haven't any of you heard of RL? ... In the past 24 hours I've: hung out with my friend, gotten my hair dyed and cut, went to a concert, and Slept...ooo, and there was that whole eating thing. lol

H

Heatherlee3

let's see.... I wish I was in game chilling and having fun with my friends...instead... I am doing housework EWWW where is my hire a maid button for RL ?? hehe

Thanks for working hard for us Team

G

TC3 seems to be going haywire too, there's been a bunch of houses crash one by one, just like happened the last time EA Land was down for a while, the TC3 servers got flooded too. LOL. They told us to break the servers....so by God we did LOL LOL LOL.

P

Pixified

Have we heard anything from any of the Devs this morning?
Just curious.

G

<blockquote><hr>

EALand will be back up before 12pm pst!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully so, but not gonna bank on it till it happens. Managed to get my sims into a house way down on the list, and that house has 25 sims in it already so maybe they'll get a leg up on the list tomorrow, depending on how many accounts in the house is premium. I know two of the 3 I have there are, so maybe there's others who have premium accounts and play in EA Land primarily but are there in TC3 today. Be interesting to see how the list is reordered.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Good morning! Cupcakes are on the table next to the bottles of rum and xanex

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Good morning! Cupcakes are on the table next to the bottles of rum and xanex

[/ QUOTE ]

psssst....Danny?....the bottles have been empty since about 3:30 am........lol

D

DGLita

Hi all, UK time here, its 4.50pm, not sure how that equates to pst or whatever. So whats happening? Has the game been down since yesterday? Anyone know whats going on?

V

vapd3317

we are hoping to be back up within the next 2 hours or so. Hang in there

At least,...I think I am about 2 hours behind PST...and the comments Ive seen state around noon PST

G

You are 6 hours ahead of me, which means you're 8 hours ahead of PST, so add 8 hours to the PST time and that will tell you what time the game will be up for you

G

Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is 7 hours behind GMT/UTC.

And we'd probably be up by now if someone hadn't have eaten the hamster!

G

Katheryne put a chart on the maintenance schedule on the EAL TSO Stratics main page, too. It shows 3 AM PST to different time zones around the world.
Here is the link:

click me

I'm only half partying because I'm at work.
But I put out chocolate chip banana bread on the counter ... and I think the TiVo was set to record Lost, Dancing with the Stars and Top Chef Chicago.

And I'm pretty sure that there's at least half a bottle under the ficus tree where Lee dropped it last night ... but he might get a little testy if it gets "borrowed."

D

DGLita

Thanks for the replies all. So I think then that there is another 2 or 3 hours before we can play hopefully. I cant wait to see my BV sims! I have sims I never knew existed lol, I wonder if they have properties?

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Katheryne put a chart on the maintenance schedule on the EAL TSO Stratics main page, too. It shows 3 AM PST to different time zones around the world.
Here is the link:

click me

I'm only half partying because I'm at work.
But I put out chocolate chip banana bread on the counter ... and I think the TiVo was set to record Lost, Dancing with the Stars and Top Chef Chicago.

And I'm pretty sure that there's at least half a bottle under the ficus tree where Lee dropped it last night ... but he might get a little testy if it gets "borrowed."

[/ QUOTE ]

I &lt;3 my tivo! I have all of those set as well, lol!

G

<blockquote><hr>

okay time to get this party started again.... i got the tunes whose got the booze???

[/ QUOTE ]My head still hurts from all the Booze last night think I will sit here and observe.

C

Cashew

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted in another thread that I have plenty of hamsters if the team needs more. My daughter's hamster had more babies last night. I am going into business providing hamsters for ea-land.

G

Ok so now it been over 24 hours for me. I am no longer shaking I just hear voices. They are horrible voices. They are telling me that my sims are being tortured and on occassion I swear I hear them cry. Any way I am sure that this all has to do with the Withdrawl I am going thru. I tried to get my fix last night but I kept crashing to my desk top. I figure I should just wait for Ea Land to come back but the voices sure are making it hard. LOL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted in another thread that I have plenty of hamsters if the team needs more. My daughter's hamster had more babies last night. I am going into business providing hamsters for ea-land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can make me a a sandwich

C

Cashew

I should have mentioned they are dwarf hamsters, They are the perfect size to use for a cracker topping. Does anyone have any Ritz crackers handy?

G

I have read this thread off and on... all I can say is DAMN!!! Hampsters????? I would love to be there with you guys but I am at work. Have fun ya'all...

Status
Not open for further replies.