• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "EA-Land Is Down, Let's Have a Party" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

I left my tiara in EA-Land
I hope it is still there when it opens, I have had that tiara since pre pre beta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its true! He used to wear it when he was stressed out, huddled in the corner, muttering "I AM a princess. I'm pretty and proud. I AM a princess. I'm pretty and proud."

Tee hee. (Btw, afaik, he didn't. It's just funny to tease him.)

R

Riley-

I was just going to ask if he used to sing "I feel pretty... oh so pretty"

Almost time for me to relinquish my chair, I'm getting tired-er!

G

So in a continuation of the booze discussion from earlier in the day...

Larry just came in my cube. He's kind enough to order pizza for us tonight. So he asked me where I ordered pizza from a couple of months ago. I gave him my blank look. The he asked if I was the one that ordered pizza that night. I said, "Yeah, but I don't remember! God, I was SOOOO drunk!"

He chuckled and left.

I

imported_LFancey

No it was...

RAIN DROPS ON ROSES AND WHISKERS ON KITTENS....

Just after we shipped TSO in oh about March 2003 Greg and I went to work on Sims 2 which was another grind project I did buy greg and I ski caps with flames on them.. So we could walk around with our hair on fire. Which was most days back then.

I think we need those ski caps today.

Lee

R

Riley-

*gets up outta the chair*

Someone else can hold it down for... um.. whoever I was holding it down for.

Good night all. Take care, and sleep sweet. *waves*

G

I would have thought you'd have that song out of your head by now! Well I did anyway until now...thanks alot!

G

<blockquote><hr>

No it was...

RAIN DROPS ON ROSES AND WHISKERS ON KITTENS....

Just after we shipped TSO in oh about March 2003 Greg and I went to work on Sims 2 which was another grind project I did buy greg and I ski caps with flames on them.. So we could walk around with our hair on fire. Which was most days back then.

I think we need those ski caps today.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

At this rate, I think quite a few players will volunteer to set us on fire. We wouldn't even need a ski cap!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

At this rate, I think quite a few players will volunteer to set us on fire. We wouldn't even need a ski cap!!

[/ QUOTE ]

omg hahaha

G

Ea-Land has been offline FOREVER when is it coming back up? Is it coming back tonight AT ALL?
i just want to see my BF sim lol this downtime is annoying GET EA LAND BACK ONLINE!

i cant even play TC3, i dont have a sim there and it wont let me create one!

I

imported_Danny Dots

omg I haven't participated in a party thread in years!

*makes his famous cupcakes*

G

I sure hope it gets up tonight..... *Waits Paciently as I have been all day*

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Cupcakes &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]
oh... you haven't lived until you've had one of mine!

Would you like vanilla or chocolate?

I

imported_Danny Dots

haha... yes, i have a whole bag of tacky ass rings in the cabinet for such an occasion!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Your avatars confuse me. I thought you were talking with yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha... wouldn't surprise me! I do talk to myself sometimes but I didn't just say that.. What can I say, we're sexy!

I do have pink and purple rings with some rhinestones on it, lol... don't ask.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Yeah, I think she needs one too! in fact I will make a special batch for all the devs!

I

imported_Danny Dots

what? do you want a special batch too? Are we the only people partying, lol? Where is the rest of the party? They must be in the bathroom doing whatever Lohan does in the bathroom at parties

C

Cruz Cavera

Hmmm, "whatever", eh? Interesting..But yes I think everyone is watching us have so much fun with our cupcakes and plastic rings. It's too much for them to handle. &gt;Eats another cupcake&lt;

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm, "whatever", eh? Interesting..But yes I think everyone is watching us have so much fun with our cupcakes and plastic rings. It's too much for them to handle. &gt;Eats another cupcake&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

yes... they cant handle it at all. Whatever though... I don't need them!

C

Camile

OMG, I am watching American Idol, look to what depths I have sunk??? Thanks for the cupcakes, although I have icing all over they keyboard and its running down the side of my mouth....oh, i guess i am drooling again

I

imported_Danny Dots

well they are that good.. drool all you want, I'm not lookin, lol! American Idol is funny.. I like Paula and whatever drugs she is on!

G

Party lika a rockstart, party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar TOTALLY NUDE!!

G

There are 124 ppl viewing the forum. Never seen it that high before. Guess they don't like TC3.

I

imported_Danny Dots

damnn thats a lot of sims... excuse me avatars
... its nice to have an active community! I'm playin TC3 and I'm here!

I

ImNotaGoodSim

Cheers!, So I've read alot of your comments, and i believe I would love a cupcake, and if anyone got any I&lt;3NY Shirts I'd love that too, BTW YOU PEOPLE ROCK Thank you for making my boring night turn into a Reality TV show hahah

I

imported_Danny Dots

vanilla or chocolate... your pick

And would you like your I &lt;3 NY t-[censored] in black, white or pink?

I

ImNotaGoodSim

mmm Chocolate! not too big tho my mouth can't handle that much
, and Tshirt in Pink.. because only real men wear pink
lol

Also is there anyway I can get one of the Sims people to autograph my shirt so that way I can sell it on Ebay pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

vanilla or chocolate... your pick

And would you like your I &lt;3 NY t-[censored] in black, white or pink?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i meant to type shirt but i guess i typed something else there... whoops!

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

i always get sad when long threads close
lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Like losing a friend HUH lol

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

lol

[/ QUOTE ]
That was a crazy one though.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

OK Maybe we wont get kicked out of this one

[/ QUOTE ]

All we need is music on this one because like Gretchen Wilson puts it "I'm here for the Parta"

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

lol

[/ QUOTE ]
That was a crazy one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... a very crazy one.
someone needs to move all the food to this post now.

M

Mr Me

Its closed how does Parizad update Us!! Well wasnt like we got them often, After people upset her! lol

C

Cruz Cavera

someone needs to move all the food to this post now.

[/ QUOTE ]
We need a Refreshments thread for when EAL is down. And you can bring the Cupcakes and Xanax.

V

vapd3317

well,...she stated others were staying to work still, so maybe we will still get updates every now and then

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

well,...she stated others were staying to work still, so maybe we will still get updates every now and then

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe... she said it would be up by 12 noon tomorrow though.

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

I give up!! Wife said I haft to go beddy Bye... SO NIGHT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....wait till you hear the snoring,...then slowly slip out of bed and sneak back to the PC......

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I give up!! Wife said I haft to go beddy Bye... SO NIGHT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....wait till you hear the snoring,...then slowly slip out of bed and sneak back to the PC......

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

I'm going to head off to bed now as well... Goodnight everyone.

Thanks for the work devs, goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.