• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Current State of PKs on Siege

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So since I've been back, I've gotten pk'd once (that's in two months). I have seen a few reds running around one of which I watched as they killed a player who appeared to be training skills on the Yew skeletons.

So who are the current player killers roaming the lands these days? Just curious since I've seen so few.

Any active pk guilds or players who kill indiscriminately? Dy looters?

Always like to know who to steal from if they seem to be a pain in the arse of our new players...la

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege had never been more peaceful as it is now. This kill you saw may just had been friendly welcome to Siege kills.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege had never been more peaceful as it is now. This kill you saw may just had been friendly welcome to Siege kills.
Could have been, then again, now that I recall, I did witness Victim get dropped a few times yesterday (you need to clean up your pack, it's messy :))...la

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
He are going to die when I find him, he killed a bigger bear than me, mine was 770, his are 790 :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could have been, then again, now that I recall, I did witness Victim get dropped a few times yesterday (you need to clean up your pack, it's messy :))...la
i don't remember dying yesterday, and my pack is fairly uncluttered. plus none of my guildmates were on with me yesterday. what was the guild?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that I think about it, it was Alt. Not you. Sorry for the confusion :) ...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He are going to die when I find him, he killed a bigger bear than me, mine was 770, his are 790 :)
Sorry about that, I was actually going for the Turkey and that bear got in my way. but I wasn't about to pass that opportunity up :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now that I think about it, it was Alt. Not you. Sorry for the confusion :) ...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Worries. I don't deny that I die a lot, but yesterday was spent decorating (read that as attempting to) my new home, plus the killing of many turkey's and one Grizzly.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to be a good red but alas sometimes i just can't help myself and go on a rampage. Not real big on looting/dry looting though and i believe the only red guild would be FYOU but i could be wrong on that.