• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Cult of Oblivion Threatens Britain - Increased guard presence helps save the day

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want you all to see, why I have taken the steps I have to increase the defense of Britain. The clogged streets due to a protest almost let this attack go unnoticed. Thankfully, we were able to act before any harm could be done.

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All hail our new Governor! He has succeeded in protecting us! The danger is not gone however! Support our governor and he will help keep Britain safe for all citizens!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BS this has nothing to do with why he tried to implement a curfue, the attack by the cult could have been handled by any children out playing. If he had come to the protest and adressed his pathetic ideas about leadership wqe could havetehn moved on to quell this litttle insurection with ease. But noooooo instyead he wants us all to sit in our houses so he can claim he is protecting us. The army of the KING will protect us not a false leader.

T

Tazar

The King's Guard and the Royal Army are both well trained and able to handle such minor incidents. Your "Army of Britain" is in direct violation of the King's Orders and not even formed at this time, and yet you take credit for the battle?

Given the large protest last night against your "Regulations", is it not more reasonable to assume that you reached out to your cohorts to stage the attack to quell the protests? I seem to remember a time not too long ago when you even supported the shadow-lords...

People of Britain: I urge you to Rise up against this false leader. Do not be swayed by his "Fool's Gold".

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
BS this has nothing to do with why he tried to implement a curfue, the attack by the cult could have been handled by any children out playing. If he had come to the protest and adressed his pathetic ideas about leadership wqe could havetehn moved on to quell this litttle insurection with ease. But noooooo instyead he wants us all to sit in our houses so he can claim he is protecting us. The army of the KING will protect us not a false leader.

Another thing I noticed missing.. exact location of this attack.. Was inside the Territory of the City of Britain? If so where were the City Guards? Was he outside his bounds? Inquiring minds want to know.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another thing I noticed missing.. exact location of this attack.. Was inside the Territory of the City of Britain? If so where were the City Guards? Was he outside his bounds? Inquiring minds want to know.
It occured in a clearing between the city of Britain and the moongate. Sage Nicosaen has built a large black tower there because of the void sinkhole.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Tazar, are you saying that the Governor of Britain, Lord Solus is in league with the Cult of Oblivion? That he was responsible for the creatures from the void, a diversion to the populace in order to disperse the protest against him?

These are heavy charges, and need to be brought before the Kings Council for further investigation. Are you willing to do so?

Lord Lew
Governor of Tinsic

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These are serious allegations. I sure hope that Lord Tazar is willing to face the consequences in the likely event that he is found wrong.

-Lady Decadence
Royal Broker of Britain

Last edited:
T

Tazar

Lord Tazar, are you saying that the Governor of Britain, Lord Solus is in league with the Cult of Oblivion? That he was responsible for the creatures from the void, a diversion to the populace in order to disperse the protest against him?

These are heavy charges, and need to be brought before the Kings Council for further investigation. Are you willing to do so?

Lord Lew
Governor of Tinsic
Lord Lew,

At this point, it is a strong coincidence at best and treason at worst (as are his attempts to form an army within the King's own capital). Considering his well documented past association with the Shadow Lords it would not be surprising to see him again siding with those that oppose the crown. Given his quick jump to claim credit for the victory (for which he did nothing to achieve) it doth appear to be a planted piece.

Even during the battle, his time was spent proclaiming it as vindication of his actions, rather than fighting the void forces. Actions speak louder than words and do tell the true tale of the side upon which he stands.

Even in his own documents of the battle shown above, it is the same image copied multiple times as if to increase the perception of his role in the event, and yet he stands there taking neither action against the enemy, nor damage from the enemy. Watch him closely my friends, and stand ready to act when necessary.

Until then, I still defy his demands for registration and conscription into his Army or Guard or whatever he should chose to call it. My loyalty is to the King and no man should divide his loyalty lest it divide his soul.

Tazar
Duke of Britain
Captain of the Royal Britanian Guard

Last edited by a moderator:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OOC: Why didnt someone tell me the pics got borked! Dont know why it did the same pic 4 times, I know for a fact I did the links right.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I may have a word with everyone please:

I have been lenient on many things, such as the protests or even threats on my own life. What I WILL not tolerate is when my MEN or citizens get threatened. Since the attack, I have increased guard patrols to the black tower. Since then, seven guards have gone missing with no trace. Today, I went personally to investigate, and found the first confirmed death of the missing guards. I do not know if it was a creature from the void, a member of the cult of oblivion, or a disgruntled citizen but I will NOT let someone harm the people of Britain. I swear this oath, that when I find whoever is responsible for these murders, I not only will slice your throat myself, I will ensure that your whole bloodline is forever wiped out.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want you all to see, why I have taken the steps I have to increase the defense of Britain. The clogged streets due to a protest almost let this attack go unnoticed. Thankfully, we were able to act before any harm could be done.
Bah ! If it wurnae fer thae folks ae other cities, yer woudnae huv even know aboot thae attack. An most folk fightin' wur fae other cities tae. Nae ter mention most ae thae other Governors.

So mooch fer yer guards !