• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(SOLD) The Crow's Nest, an N/A Creation

Quintessence

Journeyman
For Sale
500m obo

Arrrrre ye seekin' a place to rest ye bootstraps each night? A place of comfort, style, and originality? A secure location where ye might be able to stash the vast horde of treasures ye found plundering the depth's of dungeons, sailing the high sea's, battling beasties or trying ye hand in the trade market?

Well look no further matey!!! The Crow's Nest could be the perfect plunder holing station for you!!! In the following pictures you will see number six in N/A's Line of Luxury Estates. An 18x18 masterpiece, with seven (yes 7) GM approved fully functional floors of alternating black and white pirate flags, wrapped in hand crafted and intricately dyed pirate flag walls. This house saves on space by using stairs as storage providing you max floor space, and even better still, helps reduce server lag due to being another of the "Does not render until you enter" design, providing you with even more privacy than before!

This one of a kind design can be yours on Atlantic shard today!!! Contact NightHawk or myself, Quintessence, in general chat if you are interested in purchasing!

Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 038.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 039.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 040.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 041.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 042.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 043.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 044.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 045.JPG Roo's New Hair and Ultima Houses 046.JPG house's maps 001.JPG

Last edited:

Quintessence

Journeyman
While Kayhynn is correct to an extent, there are other steps we take to make sure the house is actually of legit design. Not all the homes with extra floors are legit, and some will be subject to GM floor removal requests. That's the thing, when you buy a house with extra floors from NightHawk or myself, the home design is already GM approved. Our design is similar to others yes, but it's not the same. Just adding floors to any home could get the home owners into trouble. So home owners please make sure you know what you are doing if you wish to experiment, as the wrong design will cause issues with the GM's and your neighbors.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Actually what I posted was based off of what Bleak stated about legal floor levels and is accurate.

The highest legal floor level is at 74/75 height on the Z axis. As long as the built floors do not intervene with homes behind it and block them from getting into their home, the additional floors are considered legal. When they block view of getting into a home or cause lag, that's when problems arise (per Mesanna)

While certain tiles can be placed above 74/75 height level, many items now will disappear after server up after the patch for castle/keep custom tiles came into play. This has been a pretty solid since Time of Legends came out. In fact, craftable walls will bounce back into your bag if you try to place them higher than 75. This is not true for rubble and rubble may be subject to deletion or vanishing if it's above a certain point.

It has been shown that additional levels can be created in certain locations where the Z axis is lower in that location than other locations. Malas has been noticeably noticed for having ground floor levels at below 0 Z axis.

Quintessence

Journeyman
I never said you were wrong. In fact I said you were correct to an extent. While there is truth in those points, our new design, again, is different than what others are doing. We get to use every square of our extra floors in our design, no matter how close you are to your nearest neighbor you will not block them. We don't do our work on castles or keeps, we keep our design to the 18x18 size which is, as I said, GM approved. There were special meetings held over our design, and after a few days of discussion, our new design is approved. No we don't add walls to the extra floors because of the issue with things popping into the moving crate, as you see in the pictures, only the lower levels are walled. We do offer lots of tips on things that do work as walls in those spaces, usually person to person when the home is being viewed or purchased. From boxes or other inexpensive deco items, to rubble walls there are ways to make walls without using stone for the upper sections. We even make sure that your ways up and down from the extra floors are blocked for safety. In this house's case, we used chests for storage and lamp posts for light as a safety rail color coordinated to each level. How we safeguard is house pending of course as designs change per house we do. :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
While Kayhynn is correct to an extent, there are other steps we take to make sure the house is actually of legit design. Not all the homes with extra floors are legit, and some will be subject to GM floor removal requests. That's the thing, when you buy a house with extra floors from NightHawk or myself, the home design is already GM approved. Our design is similar to others yes, but it's not the same. Just adding floors to any home could get the home owners into trouble. So home owners please make sure you know what you are doing if you wish to experiment, as the wrong design will cause issues with the GM's and your neighbors.
Can I do it on a small 7x7 in zento right on the road?

Quintessence

Journeyman
Technically yes. The learning curve gets a little tricky, but it can be done to any customizable lot. I'm not sure how high you can go there, as we have not done one in Zento yet, and height restrictions seem area pending.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Technically yes. The learning curve gets a little tricky, but it can be done to any customizable lot. I'm not sure how high you can go there, as we have not done one in Zento yet, and height restrictions seem area pending.
Ahh I would love a house like that on my 7x7

Quintessence

Journeyman
If you like Planters, here in a few hours when Night gets back, the three of us can get together and see what we can work out?

Quintessence

Journeyman
He's feeling kinda under the weather today, so I can't say for sure what time he will make it back on Ultima. What I can do though is meet up with you now, or whenever works for you, to gather some information. Then when I see Night (he's my partner in real life, not just business partner in game so super easy for me to catch lol), I can tell him all that you are hoping to have done with your home, he and I will figure out the cost of materials and time, and he or I will get back to you ASAP. He and I don't have icq, so we can message here or on Atlantic gen chat. :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
He's feeling kinda under the weather today, so I can't say for sure what time he will make it back on Ultima. What I can do though is meet up with you now, or whenever works for you, to gather some information. Then when I see Night (he's my partner in real life, not just business partner in game so super easy for me to catch lol), I can tell him all that you are hoping to have done with your home, he and I will figure out the cost of materials and time, and he or I will get back to you ASAP. He and I don't have icq, so we can message here or on Atlantic gen chat. :)
Sounds good... who doesnt have icq LOL my ingame name is planters so just message me there