• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Consequences of Failure

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The consequences of failure weighed heavily upon Master Gnosos. Long days and even longer nights were spent searching through the dusty tomes in the library and even moldy scrolls in the crypts below. After exhausting the resources of the College Library with no success, he finally accepted the fact that he would have to seek elsewhere for the answer he required. The one reference he had found in the library was just a hint of a possibility suggesting that there might be information on how to seal such a breach of the Dungeon Barriers lost somewhere within the Labyrinth.

Knowing that a solution must be found, Master Gnosos knew it was time to plan a journey to seek this lost knowledge. Having heard rumors over the years, the Master knew that braving the paths of the Labyrinth could be tricky and deadly. Mercenaries would be required to guard him from the fearful monsters within so a call went out to find the best the land had to offer.

Guard him well my friends, for should he fall, all hope of redemption will be lost.

Please join Master Gnosos at the Entrance to Bedlam on the evening of May 16th at 9pm Eastern Time as the Journey Begins.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would love to be there but it'll be 2am my time. considering i have to get up at 6am i'll have to pass hehe

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Search of the Labyrinth was a failure. If any lore ever existed there, it was now lost forever. And yet, Master Gnosos could not give up. The fate of the City of Umbra was in his hands and failure was not an option. It was time for another journey, this time to visit the best mages throughout the lands to gather their knowledge.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Was there a chance of receiving some item that would have marked this event? I'm not aware of anyone getting anything...

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Items will be given at some events, and not at others. It depends on the type of event and whether or not it is an event series. Typically items will be given out when the event series reaches certain mile-stones, or is reaching the end of the series.