• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the city is down for city merge?

L

Lynnie

My hunkered down sim... Just got its butt kicked out. Ealand is officially down...

G

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land was pretending it was closed. She lied!!

We're taking her offline to spank her. She'll be back shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAH &lt;333

G

lol got a parizad message :guys were having issues not mental issues we're going to shut down ea real fast

thats coming from somone who never got the boot lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am still in, there are a lot of lots still open.

[/ QUOTE ]

*stomps feets* thats like soo not fair... all 3 my sims poofed an now i cant get back in lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we cant either now was told to log out and that was the only warning we got - also got an apology, something has obviously happened they didnt expect, bear with them guys they usually give us previous warning, even though its annoying

H

hollythor

Ok everyone...Lets take this time to clear our cache...what else can we do, but wait? *chews nails anxiously*

I

Isimsalotta

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land was pretending it was closed. She lied!!

We're taking her offline to spank her. She'll be back shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

~Sending you a case of the dreaded WOODEN SPOONS~

R

redsimmy

<blockquote><hr>

Ok everyone...Lets take this time to clear our cache...what else can we do, but wait? *chews nails anxiously*

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat handfulls of Chex Mix while refreshing browser?

D

donnallg

Cache cleared, email checked, kids beat....oh wait...was just thinking about doing that.

I

imported_PMS Janet

Liquor? who went to the liquor store? Pizza is ready here...share the liquor I share the pizza.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Liquor? who went to the liquor store? Pizza is ready here...share the liquor I share the pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm pizza....

L

Lynnie

I was up inside the fireplace.. I removed a brick , climbed in and replaced the brick... How did Par find me??? *scratches head*

P

philw1

"We're taking her offline to spank her. She'll be back shortly"

Maxis definition of "shortly" - sometime within our lifetime, well if you are under 30

R

redsimmy

Is that spinach?
There's no icon to describe my feelings for that...

G

GypsyJean

Hey I'm the birthday girl, can i get spanked too ? Go Go East Jerome!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basil

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey I'm the birthday girl, can i get spanked too ? Go Go East Jerome!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah KINKY!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*stomps feets* thats like soo not fair... all 3 my sims poofed an now i cant get back in lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who can't get into EAL could do as I did and log into TC3. I've now got 2 sims there skilling body, which I needed to be doing anyway since body is so hard to find at 118% when this particular lot isn't open.

Come on and play up those 6 other sim slots, guys! If your sims are already skilled, you can make money or do a job track with a MONUMENTAL less amount of lag than in EAL, and strangely enough TC3 is almost all free players, so that's one of the reasons I don't think free players are contributing to the lag as bad as people say they are......if they were, TC3 would be even more laggy than EAL, since free players are allowed in *all* lots in TC3.

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually kinda looks like....well...like roadkill frog.....

R

redsimmy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basil

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm. Yes... I sort of see the resemblance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I do that now like every 2 days lol

H

hollythor

Hey, see our names to the left when we post? What the heck are those titles beneath it? I think I just noticed that they are diff. Mine says adventurer. Though this is true, since I am a spelunker, however I didn't put that there I don't think. LOL

R

redsimmy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know... I think you're right. I see it. I really do.

I

imported_PMS Janet

I think it is for how many times you have posted something.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one to describe my feelings for it, but I don't have a Plus account so I can't make the emoticon, but anyway here it is anyhow: [biggrinlove]

Add pineapple to that and OMG that is as close to orgasm-inducing as a pizza can get ROFL.

*cough*
OK, so maybe I should have opted for a nap instead of those last 3 Excedrin to fight the brewing migraine I've had off and on today.

H

hollythor

Wow, thanks sketti legs! Not sure I want to be any higher, like the grand poobah? Would mean I have no life but to sit here and post all day. UGH, gonna mop my house, lmao

G

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is back... with a sore bottom. That'll teach her!

[/ QUOTE ]
And how do you know she didn't like it????
I'm just sayin'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey, see our names to the left when we post? What the heck are those titles beneath it? I think I just noticed that they are diff. Mine says adventurer. Though this is true, since I am a spelunker, however I didn't put that there I don't think. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the skinny on that:

What are these Titles all about? [Top]
Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in people's posts or also in the "Who's Online" area of the forums. It is very important to note that these titles truly hold no significant importance overall. They have only been added for fun and they are based on the number of posts that have been made by the user. The list below shows the Titles currently being used:

0 Visitor
31 Adventurer
100 Journeyman
300 Seasoned Veteran
500 Sage
750 Lore Keeper
1000 Lore Master
1250 Slightly Crazed
1500 Certifiable
2000 Babbling Loonie
3000 Crazed Zealot
4000 Grand Inquisitor
5000 Grand Poobah
7500 Stratics Legend
10000 Special*

There are some other titles that do hold more significance however. These are titles that we have provided for Game Developers and other important representatives from gaming companies. This is to ensure you that their titles are legitimate, as only Administrators have the authority to grant such titles.

I

imported_PMS Janet

yay party time I am in...good thing all the pizza is gone now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is that spinach?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know... I think you're right. I see it. I really do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actuelly............anyone else see the bottom 'green bit' as looking like a frog laying on it back with it hands behind its head or is it just me

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just sayin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

O. Good point.

Next time, we're going gangsta on her. ::flashes hand sign::

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just sayin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who can't get into EAL could do as I did and log into TC3. I've now got 2 sims there skilling body, which I needed to be doing anyway since body is so hard to find at 118% when this particular lot isn't open.

Come on and play up those 6 other sim slots, guys! If your sims are already skilled, you can make money or do a job track with a MONUMENTAL less amount of lag than in EAL, and strangely enough TC3 is almost all free players, so that's one of the reasons I don't think free players are contributing to the lag as bad as people say they are......if they were, TC3 would be even more laggy than EAL, since free players are allowed in *all* lots in TC3.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol..if I had a TC3 sim,I would. But all mine are EA Land sims........

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think it is for how many times you have posted something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it is....your title goes up as your post count goes up. There's a complete list of what post count it takes to *graduate* up to the next posting rank in the FAQ section

[/offtopic] Sorry bout that mods, but the question was asked so I thought I'd answer it whilst people have a chance to go search the FAQ's if they don't want to go play in TC3 while they wait on EAL to be sorted out

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just sayin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA parizad what had you had to eat today? ok i know you had pizza lol. you are on something. . . i think you need to share a little with everybody