• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Chronicles of HI-5

S

suprshadow

You would be a great reporter for FOX news! "We report, YOU deicide" (This line is suppose to be a negative shot at you..... if you didn't get the joke, fox news sucks)

Simply amazing! I really have to hand it to you. Personally, I love your work.

Stop me at any moment where I might be wrong. (This is what i heard in vent) You lost though didn't you? Twice i think, after you took off that weapon. Anyways, just another poorly construction piece by someone trying to grab their 15 mins of fame on a char that isn't pure mage..

Ps. i accept all pure mage duels son

S

SUPRsalad

I insist you guys watch this before making your next post.

[YOUTUBE]4ohkCQp4xL0[/YOUTUBE]

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, considering we can beat orion's guild even numbers, as well as any other guild on the shard, I doubt our pvp skill is in question, the fact that people won't go anywhere besides the gate to pvp limits our fights to that area though.

I take screenshots because people deny it if you don't.

Set it off can duel well, field he is not that great.
Want to 2v2 again? Pink and I had fun last time; Came out richer then we did coming in.

A

Alistor

I like the pic of my dead body in between the houses. :) It only took you energy fielding me in and you AND your rising colossus dumping on me to take me down. Also, I seem to remember coming back and trapping you in between the very same houses with a stone wall and proceeding to beat your face into the ground with my bokuto 1v1. :) Good times, my friend. Good times.

P.S. Your 1v1 duel abilities need some work. Dying 2 times in a row in 1v1 foot duels and then crying about it afterward is not good etiquette, Alter Ego.

kthxbai

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the pic of my dead body in between the houses. :) It only took you energy fielding me in and you AND your rising colossus dumping on me to take me down. Also, I seem to remember coming back and trapping you in between the very same houses with a stone wall and proceeding to beat your face into the ground with my bokuto 1v1. :) Good times, my friend. Good times.

P.S. Your 1v1 duel abilities need some work. Dying 2 times in a row in 1v1 foot duels and then crying about it afterward is not good etiquette, Alter Ego.

kthxbai
i agree, he's a little cry baby dueled him 9x in a row not only a new excuse every time but i couldn't stop laughing at his stupidity and "logic" with the **** he said.

S

suprshadow

Yeah. This guy isn't good. He gets lucky mysticism spells off and thinks that is considered skill. Watching him pure mage is just laughable, once something that involves skill this kid sinks harder than rocks in an ocean...

Same with Tenki, both of these fools can't play a skilled template worth crap. At least when your guild mate Joe boxxer thought he was badass and offered the money duel it was pure mage. To bad he didn't Pay. :( Just showing another reason why Pac is going down hill

S

SUPRsalad

Meh, seems the same as it always has if you ask me.. I've got a ps3 now, and I'm thinking I'll just avoid the drama and bs..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma pac is the only shard with the drama kings, i play alot fo east coast servers with a lot better pvprs. I mean there is a few players on pac that are as good as u can get at uo...But what im getting at the server is so dead, to get action they have to bring to the boards......Once your good at uo your good at uo, someone will always be better..An these people cant handle that someone is as good as them or better, so they become a drama king.....Honestly if u are goin to come back an play pac dont waste your time.....But playen with pink an set even if there is nothing too do they are cool as hell in vent.....

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah, stu, but I can hang with pink/set in their vent any time..