• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The campaign for Governor of Minoc has become, let's enable the people's voice!

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am sure that it is well known, by now, that I have been nominated to the ballot for Governor of Minoc. A town that I hold dear to my heart and where much time was spent with old friends. It saddens me to see the state of the towns in Trammel and while my goal has been to assist in the revitalization of our realm - as a whole - I seek to also revitalize and restore Minoc to it's former glory.

I am deeply thankful and appreciative for the support of my campaign by Mare Jade, Gillian, The Rangers of Spiritwood, K^S, The House of Ludes and the other's who stand behind me and my goals for the cities revitalization and for my determination that it should be the Citizens of Minoc whose voices are heard for the direction of those plans; to best fit their needs and desires.

I believe everyone should have a voice and the ability to vote; regardless of whom they choose to elect.

Therefore, starting on Friday, I will be stationed at the Minoc Trade Minister's providing iron ingots for those who wish the opportunity to vote in this election, but who may lack the available resources to do so.

A Governor should not run the town for themselves, nor should they run it to control it's inhabitants. Instead, a Governor should be the voice and extension of the people - for it is the people who see them to office and it is the people they have the obligation to protect.

So whether your vote is for myself, or my opponent, I will see to it that your voice is heard.

Thank you,

Inkboy the Wild

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huzzah sir. As one who at one time called Minoc home I am most appreciative of your plans to bring her back to glory. I fully support you in your bid, and look forward to working with you as Governor of Yew.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your support Aedon! I hope for a good campaign and I look forward to the opportunity for us to work together in securing each towns' prosperity. Thank you, again.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minoc is near and dear to my heart because one of my best friends who played both Lady Bianca Solderini also plays Ariana Erikkson. Ariana is the neice of my own character, Capt. Kalmar Erikkson... who both hail proudly from the city of Minoc. I hope if she returns to the game, she can help you in an advisory capacity to finally see a Dock put into the city; that was her original request.

Good luck to you sir and you have my full support! :)

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your support. I have reviewed her past requests and I plan to move forward, swiftly and with persistence, to see that those original plans - in as much of their entirety as possible - are fully enacted and named, as they should be, after her. The rest of my proposals, shall await the approval or decline of the Citizens of Minoc - as well as their own ideas for the city, should I win the seat.

Thank you, Pandora and Aedon, for supporting my ongoing effort to secure Minoc for this election term.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so happy to see that both Minoc and Yew will finally get their docks, by the will of the Gods. It was certainly awesome to collaborate with other Minoc governors from the other shards to get this request in and visible. I will, in a very limited capacity, return to see the dock in person when its released and hope to coordinate with the Governor on a celebration for that milestone.

Sir, my Minoc accounts shall vote for you as the new guardian of such a great city!

~ Sue.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even with the gov set being rp in it on way we are being life back to these towns in a new way. most of ks have stop using luna as there bank and are using vesper more we even see some blue player as well. i think these trade order and the trade deal have help, but it going to be slow being more people to each town

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I believe each of us will have to play our parts as Shepard's, to the people. It is a process of first getting their attention and then giving them reasons to put down their new obsessions and 'get back to basics.' From the looks of this next round of Governor's, it seems our shared interest and intention are well aligned with one another. That much focus towards a common goal is a powerful thing.