• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The Bloody Hat of The Undead Captain Blackheart

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is one of a kind Hat..., Em Event from last night on Catskills

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it is unique ,Was only one given out at the event Saturday on cats , the other tricorne hats say something different..
thank you Tom also :)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let this run until Thursday night at 8pm , PM bids will only be accepted until 7:45 pm est Highest bid wins

Thank you

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really just about to x-fer a char to Catskills, I've never seen another shards em drop so much items. Heck it's been months since the one on my home shard dropped anything. Pretty sweet hat though

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really just about to x-fer a char to Catskills, I've never seen another shards em drop so much items. Heck it's been months since the one on my home shard dropped anything. Pretty sweet hat though
The event last Saturday was the first event with significant drops since St Patrick's day event for Catskills.

I am not really count Easter event since every EM did something..

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the one with the bottles on that Fel Island before or after St Paddy?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the one with the bottles on that Fel Island before or after St Paddy?
The Fel island event was right at the beginning of the year. The pixie/demon part 2 event was the one right before St Pats.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It ends tonight at 8pm est time with pm bids until 7:45 pm est so 5 1/2 hours from now , so I believe that is 2 am your time

hope that helps

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i might not be there is it possible to send you by pm my max bid for your item if i get overbidded?any chance?

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i might not be there is it possible to send you by pm my max bid for your item if i get overbidded?any chance?
You can pm you max bid I will not use that unless someone out bids you for the 150 mil it is at now..

Thank you