• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement The Blight Within...

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello my friends,

With today's event, a long series of events was concluded with Troubadour taking back into himself the Evil side of him, the side that The Lady had taken from him and set against the Shard. Thus "The Blight Within" name.

However, as those at the event learned, the Blight also describes some medical issues that my family is dealing with and that must take priority for me at this time. Siege deserves more than I can do right now so I have tendered my resignation to you all. It is with a heavy heart that I leave and I sincerely hope to be able to return some day in the not too distant future. As with Troubadour, Siege is a community of good and bad combined in unique ways to make up the whole. And what a wonderful community it is. I have been very honored to serve you for the past 20 months. I hope you all have had as much fun as I have.

I won't say "Goodbye", but instead "Until We Meet Again".... for surely we will. *smiles*

Be well my friends.

Troubadour

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello my friends,

With today's event, a long series of events was concluded with Troubadour taking back into himself the Evil side of him, the side that The Lady had taken from him and set against the Shard. Thus "The Blight Within" name.

However, as those at the event learned, the Blight also describes some medical issues that my family is dealing with and that must take priority for me at this time. Siege deserves more than I can do right now so I have tendered my resignation to you all. It is with a heavy heart that I leave and I sincerely hope to be able to return some day in the not too distant future. As with Troubadour, Siege is a community of good and bad combined in unique ways to make up the whole. And what a wonderful community it is. I have been very honored to serve you for the past 20 months. I hope you all have had as much fun as I have.

I won't say "Goodbye", but instead "Until We Meet Again".... for surely we will. *smiles*

Be well my friends.

Troubadour
Sorry to hear it. :( Hope everything is ok, and you can come back soon, in what ever capacity.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real life/family always comes first, were not going anywhere any time soon. You were one of the best we had to bless are shard and like i said yesterday, the door will always be open apon your return. Hope all works out with the family issue's.

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prayers go to you and yours.
Family first.
Thank You for the good times.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to hear you're leaving, Sir, but as has been rightly said, family comes first. You have my best wishes, and my hearty thanks for your service to Siege.

I regret I was at work and missed the event, but your events have always been some of the most memorable.

"To Whoever Is Taking Over.... Good %#$in' luck! :fight:" --haha, that was great, Talia!